The Dog House

That bubba looks good. At least to my untrained eyes. I like the bushyness. now if she puts on some yardage ya?

Just a quick question for my newbybess. By training that bubba, the trained branches and the center should no go more upward mobile thus creating more somewhat bigger budding and overall yield right?

That bubba looks good. At least to my untrained eyes. I like the bushyness. now if she puts on some yardage ya?

Just a quick question for my newbybess. By training that bubba, the trained branches and the center should no go more upward mobile thus creating more somewhat bigger budding and overall yield right?

That is correct. I tied the branches down for a more even canopy to soak up the cfl lighting. Those cfl's lose lumens fast so if the plant becomes to tall it won't get enough light.

That is correct. I tied the branches down for a more even canopy to soak up the cfl lighting. Those cfl's lose lumens fast so if the plant becomes to tall it won't get enough light.

cool.

I'm actually figuring to add some tie down holes on the outside edge of my tote-tops for my dwc grow before I start the grow.

Update time, day 25 of flower.

Purple Trash
420_252.jpg

420_253.jpg

420_255.jpg

Sour Grapes
420_256.jpg

420_257.jpg

420_258.jpg

420_259.jpg

Bubba Kush
420_261.jpg

420_262.jpg

420_263.jpg

420_264.jpg

With a lighter in the middle for size
420_266.jpg

Lookin good dog.

Looks like I start mine with germ about Weds when my light arrives. ended with 4x4 grow tent, DWC. Only thing left for me to do is buy exh fan and nutes, and plaster a ton of notes on my walls outside of tent.

Lookin good dog.

Looks like I start mine with germ about Weds when my light arrives. ended with 4x4 grow tent, DWC. Only thing left for me to do is buy exh fan and nutes, and plaster a ton of notes on my walls outside of tent.

Thanks Bassman! I envy your amount of space...oh to have 16 square feet, lol. DWC is great, be prepared to grow monsters! Notes are great and if you have any questions feel free to ask. That old grower they now call Tulip taught me everything I needed to know about DWC to be successful at it. :goodluck:

Some random pics I took this morning. This weekend is a flushing weekend. Flushing with GH's FloraKleen, 10ml per gallon, 3 gallons per plant. Did the Purple Trash yesterday, Bubba this morning and the Sour Grapes will get it later today.

I can't stress enough how important using dolomite lime is. Through the whole 3 gallon flush, one gallon at a time slowly, the runoff stayed consistent at 6.4-6.5. :yahoo:

420_267.jpg

420_268.jpg

420_269.jpg

420_270.jpg

420_271.jpg

420_272.jpg

One of my favorites, Sour Grapes is getting fuzzy
420_274.jpg

Purple Trash is coming along slower than the SG
420_275.jpg

Thanks Bassman! I envy your amount of space...oh to have 16 square feet, lol. DWC is great, be prepared to grow monsters! Notes are great and if you have any questions feel free to ask. That old grower they now call Tulip taught me everything I needed to know about DWC to be successful at it. :goodluck:

Well I decided to start my germinating this weekend and get a cpl days leg up on the light due Weds.

Click the sig and come by and say hello. Oh yea, don't be afraid to tell me when I screw the pooch and need to fix something too!

Day 43 of flower. The Purple Trash has become big...that's all I can really say. I'm not even sure if it is PT at this point, it seems very sativa dom.

The Sour Grapes is a champ! I will grow this oaksterdam strain again if I get the chance. I overfed a little but no big deal. Trying a method called double potting with the SG. I filled a 5 gallon smart pot a little under half full of Roots Organic then place the SG, pot and all in the 5 gallon. Theory is-it spurts growth when the roots hit the new soil.

I will try it with the PT as well seeing that she has outgrown her pot.

The Sour Grapes at 43 days of flower

420_294.jpg

420_295.jpg

420_296.jpg

420_297.jpg

420_298.jpg

420_299.jpg

420_300.jpg

420_301.jpg

A side by side of the Purple Trash and Sour grapes
420_302.jpg

The PT
420_304.jpg

420_305.jpg

420_306.jpg

420_307.jpg

420_308.jpg

420_309.jpg

Picked this up today at the hydro shop
420_311.jpg

I went in to get the GH Kool Bloom powder, seeing how I am using Kool Bloom liquid now. Of course they didn't have it so I bought this in a pinch. Looking at the P&K amounts compared from the AN to the GH...the KoolBloom dry makes more sense, as it has higher amounts which is the point, right?

Very nice indeed! The colas look to be bulking up nicely!

Is that purple strain supposed to turn purple at some point? Is that why you are questioning the authenticity?

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Looking very nice dog!
Thanks Bass! I'm watching that dwc grow closely, its looking great. Keep up the good work.

Very nice indeed! The colas look to be bulking up nicely!
Is that purple strain supposed to turn purple at some point? Is that why you are questioning the authenticity?
Thank you Goldengoose! Not sure if it will go purple. After looking at pics of Purple Wreck, I can't see any resemblance between the two. It does look a little like Hash Plant...at least the structure. Whatever it is I hope it's good!

Your plants look awesome, very frosty! Nice job!
Thanks 4 2 0!

I shut down the ballast to change out my bulb. Going with the MH for the last part of flower. Won't do much for the Sour Grapes as she will probably get cut down Sunday. Took some random pics while the light was out.
420_353.jpg

420_351.jpg

420_352.jpg

420_350.jpg

420_346.jpg

420_345.jpg

420_347.jpg

420_348.jpg

420_354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom