GHS Trainwreck, Rainforest system

So you don't think it will possible for me to use the RF 66 to harvest?? This is becoming complex. I would have thought that intermingling of the roots, if that should happen, wouldn't be a problem assuming they are adequately perfused with air rich nutrients. Or do you suppose they will strangle themselves?

Alternatively, I could plan on not using all 6 baskets. It was already suggested that I keep at least one basket unused in order to facilitate reservoir changing with a siphon pump. Thanks in advance for your advice folks.

Yea 6 would be tuff but 5 is no problem. If you had a chiller you could grow six out of it and then just funnel your nutes daily into the airstone tube holes. I just picked up the trinutradip and it is sweet not having to open up the rez to check the ph,ppm,temp. You would have to have continous montering to do six at least it would make it a lot easier. You would have to drain and fill from the center. You could make it work

Yea 6 would be tuff but 5 is no problem. If you had a chiller you could grow six out of it and then just funnel your nutes daily into the airstone tube holes. I just picked up the trinutradip and it is sweet not having to open up the rez to check the ph,ppm,temp. You would have to have continous montering to do six at least it would make it a lot easier. You would have to drain and fill from the center. You could make it work

Yes, I forgot you can always pull the Vortex sprayer out to drain and fill. Didn't even think of it.

Hey im thinking of using a RF 18 for a clone/veg unit starting off with 15 clones and culling down to 9 and vegging those 9 for 6 weeks then taking them out of the rf and put in an ebb and flow system.

how will the rf work for this? will the roots be tangled after 8 weeks tatal in the the RF system, clone to veg? also, how are clones held in place in this system? can you show some pics of the inside?

tanks

yo, dogstick. great looking trainwreck pics. +reps on the grow.

where ya from?

also, would you do me a favor and check out the pics in my sig and compare the plant to your trainwreck?

I got some bagseed that my friend thinks is from a trainwreck purchase last year. Smells of citrus and some other dank.

How long did yours take to finish under the 600? I read thru the journal and didn't find the exact reference.

JDJP- In the RF you should just grow then unitll there at full capacity and then transfer them over to your ebb amd flow. Why can't you just root then in the RF and go right to the ebb? Are you trying to save on nutes.

Joe- Thanks bro will take a look at those pics. The grow took a little longer than expected to the fact that the plants were really choked in there. I think it went a shy over 10 wks. They really never stopped growing it seemed. Big mistake of topping them for such a small area. I am really liking the smoke, close to what I have had in northen cali. I am kicking it in hawaii.

Hey im thinking of using a RF 18 for a clone/veg unit starting off with 15 clones and culling down to 9 and vegging those 9 for 6 weeks then taking them out of the rf and put in an ebb and flow system.

how will the rf work for this? will the roots be tangled after 8 weeks tatal in the the RF system, clone to veg? also, how are clones held in place in this system? can you show some pics of the inside?

tanks

I don't know about clones in the RF, but 6 weeks of veg with 9 seed-grown plants would be a jungle on a RainForest. And the roots would be tangled, but I'm wondering myself if you could simply pull them apart without hurting the plants all that much.

Not having any experience with that many plants in a RF, I can't say for sure, but I don't think the plants would like being that crowded for that long. You'll probably find that the RF will get them vegged in much less time than you think, however many you grow at a time.

Joe- Thanks bro will take a look at those pics. The grow took a little longer than expected to the fact that the plants were really choked in there. I think it went a shy over 10 wks. They really never stopped growing it seemed. Big mistake of topping them for such a small area. I am really liking the smoke, close to what I have had in northen cali. I am kicking it in hawaii.

Oh man, I'm going to be at the same exact harvest time, but only rocking a 150. They might be early, but they're coming down.

Did you check the trics? and what were they looking like when you tool them down brother?

Yo this grow is a done deal, can you move it to the completed journals Thanks Mod.
:cool:

I sent this to @The Butcher, he was cleaning up the forum the other day.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Joe- Yea it was mostly cloudy trichs, could of went longer but wanted to get the next one on the way since I let that one get out of hand.

Butcher- Thanks man, Yea I am doing a nirvana aurora scrog. It's about 2-3wks from 12/12, might do a journal when it starts to get good.

Great people, Great site, thanks all who chimmed in on this grow. Good luck on all your harvests everyone..

Thanks.
I was going to try and grow some more but got my ass busted when i was removing it from the box and thus had to get rid of my box. Thus i won't start a new grow till i move out, but then i'll most def do a new journal since it'll be a completely diffrent system and alot bigger.

Just curious you don't have to answer, but I see your from Iceland!and you stated you got busted with your last plant? I'm curious to know how that went down? :cool:

IMG_03626.JPG

This was the last pic before the chop. A great all round blaze.

looking fantastic man the 318 rainforest is my personal favorate choice of systems used properly it gives bigger & faster yields more control of ph & ec levels just do,nt forget the hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade to help maximize your grows 1 tblspn per gallon of water is a pure oxegenator for the root system I can,t believe the misting provided by the vortex sprayer

...don't forget the hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade to help maximize your grows 1 tblspn per gallon of water is a pure oxegenator for the root system I can,t believe the misting provided by the vortex sprayer

Glad you brought that up about the hydrogen peroxide. I bought a gallon of 35% at the hydro store a month ago and haven't used it at all. After I got it I read something about it killing the beneficial organics as well as the harmful ones. I didn't want to kill off everything my Flora Blend added. What have you heard about that?

Yea I have read the same thing about it harming beneficial micro organisims. I say forget the h202 and just add a bigger air pump. Yea Harryo the sprayer is really nice. When I first saw it in action I was surprised how fine the mist was. Looking forward instarting seeds in it.

we all have our opinions Ive used it quite often never had a problem I even put 15 drops in a glass of water every morning I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER Im sure there are lots of good micros in me if you really want the facts on h2020 go to aerophonic supersonic you get the story the same way I did check it out for yourself peace:grinjoint::cool:

Back
Top Bottom