GHS Trainwreck, Rainforest system

Thats exactly what I guessed you were doing but yea come flowering no way you are going to want and take those up every time. Did you just have someone hold it? That did come across my mind but 5 plants i think is enough for this system. gl you could always throw the weak one outside somewhere.

lol, yea i needed an extra set of hands but there's no way I can keep going like this. Unfortunately I haven't seen the ground around here in a month and we are being pounded by an ice storm right now so the outside is a no go.

I agree I think 5 maybe even 4 is the way to go if your going to go all the way through. One thing for sure the roots seem to love that vortex sprayer, just thriving....by the way how is that frozen bottle trick working out?

the frozen bottles seem to be working, I was concerned with having the bottles next to the roots. They seem to keep a 2in distance from the bottle. Thats about the only other issue I have with the system. So much better to have your res seperate and just cycle it then growing inside it. Another reason why the 36 caps would be promising just get them off to a good start and out of there.

Real nice setup. I grow in soil and I can't believe how much faster plants grow in your system. Good luck looking to see th final result and learn.:popcorn::peace:

Bass- thanks bro yea it speeds it up no doubt about that. If only I could managed to use those outside. I am a big fan of the aeroflo systems, if I had room I would of gone that route. I have 2 soil nirvana papaya outside and I planted them way earlier then the tw's and they caught up to them in no time. I will have to post a pic of them soon. well good luck with your grow

Sky- thanks for the kind words. No co2 here, I looked into but the fills were out of hand. I aint in the average place. It does blow though cause I am familiar with it and know it is a vital peace of the puzzle. They still are growing up to par with this system.

IMG_01424.JPG

One of the nirvana Papaya

IMG_01925.JPG

IMG_02038.JPG

IMG_02006.JPG

IMG_02063.JPG

Thought I would finally update this, sry been slacking due to personal issues but here are the recent pics at flowering day 21. My big plant started budding quick and there for now is the small plant due to the stretch of the others. I once had an even canopy, how sad. I am hoping they are about done stretching cause I only have about a few inches left to move the light. I did harvest the papaya and will post some pics and a smoke report when dried and cured.

IMG_02754.JPG

IMG_02833.JPG

IMG_02823.JPG

IMG_02851.JPG

IMG_02863.JPG

IMG_02926.JPG

Alright here we go. There really isnt much for show thats why i was lagging on the photo's. The mature one is getting the shaft on light but seems to still packing it on. I think they are 8-9 weekers. So looking at least 9 I believe. The sub culture seems to be doing a good job taking place of the 1/2 nutes on novabloom that I am using. Will get some better shots coming soon.

Thanks Coco, yea the light seems to be working out just fine. I wanted to go with an aircooled hood and might upgrade these when I get the chance. As for the RF it too is working out good, few things I am not a fan of but overall it is a great system. I am hoping to get the other lids and use it to start rather than to finish.

They are the best lights I was told at the hydro store. And glad you like your RF66. They aren't cheap are they. :peace:

Ps 1000 posts. dogstick wins!

Thanks for the encourgement Bolivar, things been going wacked lately not to do with the grow but a good harvest will help out and brighten things up. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom