Gidoux's Outdoor Grow

There an 1100 gram strain lol

Did not know this. I popped 13 new strains in March. I read about them but at the same time I never trust what I read until I see it for myself so I pop them and figure out what I have when its time to take them. If it's special I keep it and if it doesn't make the cut I replace it with one of the other 20 strains I have on backup.

Love the name it strains man mango sounds delicious . and blue Cindy sounds like a secret weapon code name . but I'd smoke em like a boss for sure bro .

Mad love fir ya gidoux hope things get better in your life homie
Thank you very much bro. I will take pics and show you the difference between the two strains.

This is my Karibbean Mango.
420-magazine-mobile361822785.jpg

This is my Blue Cindy.

420-magazine-mobile890504414.jpg

Did not know this. I popped 13 new strains in March. I read about them but at the same time I never trust what I read until I see it for myself so I pop them and figure out what I have when its time to take them. If it's special I keep it and if it doesn't make the cut I replace it with one of the other 20 strains I have on backup.
Ya no doubt. Lol when I read 1100 grams I was like ya gatta have it . Lol

Thank you very much bro. I will take pics and show you the difference between the two strains.

This is my Karibbean Mango.
420-magazine-mobile361822785.jpg

This is my Blue Cindy.

420-magazine-mobile890504414.jpg

Can't see anything with all that darn frost bro lol

I am going to be making seeds from my outdoor. I also took two clones a little while back from my Karibbean mango and Blue cindy. I will get some pics.

Back
Top Bottom