Gift Of Fire F2: Humboldt Seed Organization

Tony Urban

I was sent a pack of 10 Gift of Fire F2 reg seeds to test. I dropped 4 and got 3 females.
Pretty easy to grow. Relatively uniform but I had 3 phenos, a peppery one, and sweet fruity one, and a milder funky one.

The buds are of a medium density, a bit sticky but break up nice, the fuel and funk burst out from the grinder on this fruity pheno. Delicious smells. Rolls up nice but gotta be careful not to pack the joint too much as it is sticky stuff. Open the peppery jar and a light scent of black pepper hits the nose.

The bud burns nice, smooth, the slow and low cure did its job. The taste is sweet and musky. Exhale is more earthy. Hits fast, to the head, and lingers there before moving to the chest. Its uplifting. Like a blue dream but stronger. Lets you down easy too. This will only get better as it sits. Very nice strain to do some things around the house, or chill and watch tv, overall a great strain for those that want both a sativa effect as well as an indica.

short, sweet, swell

cheers

Fvcking Eh :welldone:

Urb doing great growing and very nice review and the your picture is real nice. That wood be a poster (or framed print these days) on my wall. So cool and I don't even know how I got here. :passitleft:
Thank you very much, I appreciate that, just trying to be a part of the community and contribute something of value.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom