Godbud - SSH - Cinx Outdoors & Autos Indoors - Critical Blue - Amnesia

Talk about humble pie. Your autos are better than my photos. I don't think it's the strains. You've a talent & obvious experience.
I don't, but I can damn sure try to copy it.

Sub'd obviously...

Really just stunning. Happy, healthy, beautiful plants. I'm shocked about those autos. I've grown dozens & have seen more.
I've never seen them grow like that. Good grief just amazing.
I'm glad this grow isn't packed. I can seriously learn.

I can't wait to see how huge the wwxbb get.

I am also restarting my Youtube channel so I can post videos here again. I am doing a full course on my Youtube channel, which I will ost here of exactly how I grow in coco. Anyone will be able to use it and grow great medicine.

I did take one picture of the largest auto that grew under the Gavita. Unfortunately, none of the buds got as dense or large as they should do to me changing over to 12/12 half way through their budding cycle. I don't recommend it. She would have been so much larger. But still, she produced well enough. Her buds are heavy enough to all fall over. I had to have her tied up everywhere. The center cola is hanging way down in this pic.

Normally, this tree was well over my head. :)

11-22-c47.jpg

Thank you for stopping by. You can check out my grow I am doing now, which is the wwxbb and incredible bulk. I will also be showing another Think Different auto grow under a 600w in a different room. I think.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

The Godbud, all leaves were yellowing a lot. I tested run off, which was 500ppm, and 5.1 ph, so bad. I flooded well with drip clean 7.1 water. I had to put many gallons through her before the run off red 6.2 ph, when I put in 7.1. By then the run off was only 170ppm, so it was never salt build up.

Hopefully, it is not a root issue but just a build up of PH from watering soil with ph 6.0 each time I watered.

She still has a month to grow outdoors before flowering, so hopefully, I fixed her.

What an awful thing to have your plants stolen ... it must have been gut wrenching! Thank you so much for your excellent vids ... They have changed the way I approach everything! How do you evaluate the runoff waste water please? I can understand that the ph should be the same ph that it was watered with. I can't figure out what the ppm of the collected waste water should be ideally. You say 500 ppm is bad .... should it be higher or lower than the 1100ppm it was fed?

Joyle, sorry for the the late reply.

The ppm and PH should be similar to what you watered with if you water daily.

You should see what I have been doing with indoor autos lately. Pulled 8.9oz from Auto Mazar. That is dry, from one plant in coco and perlite.

Back
Top Bottom