Gognats when in flower?

Kater

Help! I am having a problem with fungus gnats. I bought some GoGnats and have been using it for the past week. It just occurred to me that maybe I shouldn't be spraying it on my plants because they are flowering? I just finished my fifth week of flowering..... There is nothing on the bottle about not using it in flower.

careful if the bottle doesnt say safe for blooms and vegetables it might burn the fragile hair's .....i did it fighting caterpillars last summer , the grew back and had some killer greens but it set me back a few weeks , since then if it isnt safe for food it isnt safe for smoke , if they are living in your soil you might try ceder chips on top bugs dont like it for some reason

FYI - Go Nats is used best as a "water-in" solution. 1-1.5oz/10 gal or 1tsp/gal. It will kill the Nats in the soil and their larva. Use a pyrethrum bomb for the airborns. Use GoNats every feed in flower or bloom. Done deal! Safe in hydro 2!
GL

420guru

I just mixed some gognats into my nutrient reservoir and it took a while to dilute because it's so thick but once it was all good and mixed in I had these fibrous white strands about 1/2-1 inch long floating on the top. Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom