First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

Omg there only supposed to be 2ft tall mine are 4ft and one is 4.5ft and the amount of main colas from the LST is unreal I can not believe the amount of bud on them I would have never gotten so far without this site

Yeah i do normal plants ever year outdoor last year i had a postronics purple haze #1 with 350g on it and a few super skunk and shaman. Awesome plants man they're looking great.

Wow Thats sick are they alot harder do u think its worth grow them for the extra bud how much longer dose it really take

Well normally i would be germinating them a few weeks ago and they would be done around the beginning of oct to halfway threw the month. This tear I'm going to do some early finishing ones trained like crazy on my terrace they should be done mid September. Takes a long time and it's a commitment but worth it :passitleft:

Week 6 from seed
1431312219979.jpg
1431312199116.jpg
1431312168634.jpg
1431051609214.jpg
1431051577498.jpg

Hey do autos flower for 7_9 weeks or there veg and flower is 7_9 weeks

70-90 days is usually a solid bet.

Breeder's put all sorts of false info on their packaging and what not, usually it takes a little longer than Breeder's estimate.

You'll just have to play it by eye. You're doing great though :thumb:

Omg this whole time 3full weeks into flower and my ballast was only on 75% holly shit just fixed it and now have 600watt I cannot believe I did this I knew I wasn't covering the whole 4x4 I vegged with mh at 75percent and never switch it man now ill never know if my yield could have been better also this far into flower should ibe watering every 2days or dose 3dYs sound rite

Hey maxyeild whats a cat drech I see in ur journal and how why do u cook the soil also how why do u vote and on what how can I get better acquainted with this community

Seems like a huge problem called paranoia your plants look like they are doing great. A little bit of leaf taco but they look great what's the ph of the water your using and how much nutes (if any) and what are the temps of your tent with lights on and off.

ditto

Omg this whole time 3full weeks into flower and my ballast was only on 75% holly shit just fixed it and now have 600watt I cannot believe I did this I knew I wasn't covering the whole 4x4 I vegged with mh at 75percent and never switch it man now ill never know if my yield could have been better also this far into flower should ibe watering every 2days or dose 3dYs sound rite

Depends on what your plant needs, not what you think it needs.

So if the pot feels light it may need water. If the leaves are flaccid, they definitely need water.

Most people do some sort of "feel" test. They lift it to compare it to a dry pot and or push there finger down in the soil to see if the feel moisture.

It may take several grows to figure out what works best for a certain stain to maximize yield.

I don't know shit about auto's, but yours look pretty good.

Thanks for the input my first go at growing since its be legal I wish I would have gone photo now but im glad im takeing it slow to learn but they got just as big need about the same nutes and everything else I was under the impression that 9weeks total and would be small and easy to learn some basics but it is what it is u know I did have a question for any1 I had to get a bigger tent cuz these got so big now I want to start the next batch in my old tent I used mh to seed and veg do I need to set it up that same way so another ballast fan and everything or can I just buy a t5 set up to save money and throw that into smaller tent basically asking if I can put cfls or t5 to start seeds and veg 4weeks before I put in bigger hps tent or do I really need to ise a 400watt mh set up with fan

Scarfinger is that aurora from nirvana I hear great things about that strain wanted to do that or northern lights as my first photo grow

Scarfinger is that aurora from nirvana I hear great things about that strain wanted to do that or northern lights as my first photo grow

Yep. The Aurora has a good taste but it can be a little finicky to grow. I don't think it likes to be topped and manipulated to much. That's why I am only LST'ing it. Also it can be a little touchy with nutes.

Easy grows from Nirvana are ICE, Snow White and my wife's favorite, Northern lights.

First photo grow id go with something the is easy for beginners and resistant to pest molds and other thing like nute burn and stunting. Dutch passion has a few strains that are geared toward "newbie" growers as well so does philosophers.

My leaves are yellowing with brown rust like spots here m there also bud sites are not developed looks like loose wet hairs seems off can any1 read the leaves and lmk please

Its bar to see the discoloration of the leaves by your photos maybe take a picture with the plant out from under the light and not sure about the wet hairs whats your rh?

Back
Top Bottom