First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

Why is it so hard to verify spider mites my almost positive I have them but I dont see anything crawling under the loop the black dots that I look at dont move and seem like it might be dirt also I cant find webs how else can I tell

Is it possible for one of my plants to be done already its only been 8weeks total since it broke ground I see some amber already the other 4 are all clear but this one looks done is that even possible

Is it possible for one of my plants to be done already its only been 8weeks total since it broke ground I see some amber already the other 4 are all clear but this one looks done is that even possible

Where do you see the amber?

Sugar leaves will get ambers before buds. You want to check the buds. Also LED's I have read can cause Ambers to show early because for the UV/IR lights.

How long has this one been under 12/12 lighting?

I would say it is possible it is close to done. It all depends on the trichomes. Don't just check the top bud. Look at the side buds also. On this photo below the bigger green leaves are the sugar leaves. Try and look at the trichomes on the calyx which is the actual flower part of the plant. They will have 2 white/brown hairs sticking out of them. It's almost hard to see the green color of the calyx in the picture because they are covered in trichomes.

P10001451.JPG

So look at the trichomes on the hairs it says 7_9 weeks of flower its only been 5 all the rest look to be on track y is this one so far ahead the buds are huge and dense

So look at the trichomes on the hairs it says 7_9 weeks of flower its only been 5 all the rest look to be on track y is this one so far ahead the buds are huge and dense
Blue Mistic

Straight from Nirvana website:

Nirvana Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues, which appear roughly halfway into flowering. Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light, showing all the desirable qualities of that strain, with the added appeal of its own colorful appearance and the faintly berry-like aftertaste of its smoke. Compared to many other marijuana strains, Blue Mystic maintains a neutral smell while growing.

Specifications

Plant Type Predominantly Indica
Cultivation Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Height Short
Effect Stoned (Body Buzz, Relaxing Effect)
Flavor Fruity, Herbal
Average Yield 200 - 300 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 5 - 7 weeks White Strain Yes
Medical Use No

Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light

Northern lights has a Flowering Period of 7 - 9 weeks

Depending on the strain and grow room conditions, auto-flowering plants will begin to flower 3 to 5 weeks after germination, regardless of how many hours of light they are receiving. The total flowering time until plants are harvest-ready is reduced by 1 to 3 weeks in comparison to non-auto-flowering strains.
Yield: 200 - 300
Effect: Stoney
Grow height: Low
Flowering weeks: 5 / 7 weeks

Looks like it can be done as early as 5 weeks.

Wow and yea I looked on the bud all cloudy real cloud y with one or 2 amber I did side by side with the other 4 and its clearly amber and cloudy I can't put pics from this phone but friday I will lmk what u think ThAnks for taking so much time

Was just reading ur from ur old page about k problem and my leave tips are burnt and are curled up and are all getting yellow thought it was normal in flower or it was touch heat but my temps are steady at 77_79 I feed them tiger bloom N big bloom every other water so could I really have a k problem

Was just reading ur from ur old page about k problem and my leave tips are burnt and are curled up and are all getting yellow thought it was normal in flower or it was touch heat but my temps are steady at 77_79 I feed them tiger bloom N big bloom every other water so could I really have a k problem

Potentially but it is probably more related to PH. Considering you will probably be getting close to harvest I don't think you need to add anything. You probably want to think about a flush before harvest. As you flush you will notice a general yellowing of the leaves as u starve it of nitrogen.

Potassium gets locked out of soil growing at pH levels of 4.0-5.5
Potassium is absorbed best in soil at a pH level of 6.0-9.5. (Wouldn’t recommend having a pH of over 7.0 in soil) anything out of the ranges listed will contribute to a Potassium deficiency.

Flushed before harvest. all CFL grow pics
P10005431.JPG

P101000752.JPG

P10009551.JPG

P10008332.JPG

Nice im gunna flush the one thats ready but I have 2 to 3 weeks on 3 and 4 weeks on the last one im gunna harvest the one thats ready at the end of the week it seems like its looseing sugar maybe already done or over done plus im concern about mites I used bamboo sticks from walmart that had mites its my very first grow so its very confusing im gunna look for a 50x or better loop this 20x with the led light is hard to see

Nice im gunna flush the one thats ready but I have 2 to 3 weeks on 3 and 4 weeks on the last one im gunna harvest the one thats ready at the end of the week it seems like its looseing sugar maybe already done or over done plus im concern about mites I used bamboo sticks from walmart that had mites its my very first grow so its very confusing im gunna look for a 50x or better loop this 20x with the led light is hard to see

If I remember right... when you hang the plant upside down at harvest, the mites will go to the top on the stalk. You could also try washing your buds right after harvest. I have never done it, but its an option :)

I have a link in my blog on bud washing. I am thinking about trying it, and or a variation of it.

Good Luck

Im gunna cut the mai. Cola n let rest get light for lil longer now can I hang it I. The same room as my tent so the exhaust air kerps room warm or do I hang in a different closet altogether keep it dark with a fan on the floor

You can go either way. If you wash them DocBud suggest leaving the lights on for a couple of days. Otherwise if you can, try to do it in the dark... or at least not in direct light.

If you use a fan don't have it blow directly on them. Just some air movement is good.

Cannabis Curing Guide using a Hygrometer

Step 1: The Dry
-Harvest and Hang
-3 to 14 days depending on relative humidity and temperature
-Keep it dark

Step 2: The Feel
-Buds start to “feel” dry
-Stems “feel” dry but are flexible and don’t snap when bent
-Time to jar the buds

Step 3: The Jar (65% - 70%)
-RH should be 70% at maximum
-The key in this phase is to get the RH down to 65% relatively
fast to prevent mold
-If hygrometer readings rise 1% an hour, this
indicates a high RH in the jar
-If RH is greater than 70% you need to leave the
lid off for 1 to 4 hours or even remove
from the jar if necessary depending on the RH
and temperature in the room
-Burp the jars for 1 to 2 hours per day to reach 65% RH
-It may take 24 hours to get a stable RH reading

Step 4: The Cure (60% - 65%)
-Looking for a much slower release of moisture.
-Burp jars for a very short period once a day
-Stable RH readings may take up to 36 hours

Step 5: The Smoke (60% to 55%)
-The cure continues
-It's ready to smoke
-Burp once a day until desired smoking RH is reached
-can be stored for longer periods up to 3 months
-Curing (65% to 55%) should take a minimum of 2 weeks
-Can cure as long as 1 to 6+ months

Step 6: The End
-The cure stops at 55%
-Ready for long term storage up to 3+ months/years?
-Can rehydrate to reach preferred smoking RH
-Rehydrating will not restart the cure process

Temperature:

Experts have learned that the ideal level of temperature is from 18.3 to 23.8 degrees Celsius
(65 °F to 75 °F). When temperature is below the minimum 18.3 degrees (65 degrees Fahrenheit), the drying process will go very slowly. Going over the advised 23.8 degrees (75 degrees Fahrenheit) will indeed dry the buds faster and may cause a poor taste. Just keep the temperature within the optimum range and your weeds will be fine.

Humidity:

Humidity should be from 45% to 55%.

Ur the man thank u not sure y but seems like the top cola is getting smaller lol maybe cuz I haven't water in couple days also I still cant find any spider mies im thinking it was just a small gnat maybe

Hey whitey I need to know about t5 setups and if they are capable of growing autoflowers from seed to harvest. Ive never donw indoor just outdoor only thanks.

Hey whitey I need to know about t5 setups and if they are capable of growing autoflowers from seed to harvest. Ive never donw indoor just outdoor only thanks.

I don't see why it wouldn't be good for an autoflower. It's all about intensity of light. The great thing about T5 set ups is there isn't a lot of heat given off by the bulbs so you can keep the bulbs within 3" of the top of the plant. I'm growing feminized Blue Widow and my plant looks quite healthy and she's gone into flowering just two weeks ago. Have a gander at my journal if you would like. My next grow I'm going to do two autoflower plants (Moby Dick and Blueberry).

Back
Top Bottom