Please help ASAP is this mites?

Tree Guy

1429681183545.jpg

View image in gallery

Need help was this done by mites I sprayed neem all over I did have gnats I used gognats ad dredge it work will do again tom please any input will be great ty ty ty

Re: please help ASAP is this mites

Overall, I see a healthy plant. Take a deep breath and step back a moment. We know nothing of your medium or gardening practices. That may be of use to the gallery trying to assist you. I can tell you that an additional spray today with neem oil is overkill and may raise other issues with imbalance in your medium.

Research the other signs of mites and check your humidity levels. Offer a bit more info to the gallery. And breathe. These leaves you've shown us speak of health and vigor. A healthy plant has a stronger immunity to pests.

:Namaste:

i would go for a single flying insect , i had marks like this , like little razor cuts , was some sort of black flying thing , wouldnt know the name or what it looks like now,he got smacked when sitting on the wall with my gardening book , even his dentist wouldnt know his ID lol :)

Im useing a mix of roots organic and light warrior I do have a journal as well every1 has been very helpful I sprayed them with neem oil because the started preflower very heavy and I dont want to spray after flower ok so now this morning the leaves were very dry and down hope I didnt kill them they were doin great wish I woulnt have reacted so fast but I thought neem was safe

Ok so there looking better but can sum1 please give me an idea of when to water is 5 days to long at this stage there in roots organic soil in 3 gal pots that are 3/4 full they seem a little droopy how can I tell if there under watered I think cuz I over did it in the beginning that im under doing it now also shod I alternate plain water one the nut water next ty for ur input sunday with be week 4 and they are autos

Not sure what to do this is 4 full weeks some have flowered nice otheres not at all are they not autos and do they look underwatered

I thought neem was safe

To be blunt, you thought wrong.
Application of neem using a foliar spray method has one major gotcha. The neem is an oil. The drops of oil can magnify the light and burn your babies right down. NEVER use a neem spray within 1 hour of lights on.
Another note about foliar spraying in general. The leaves absorb the spray thru their stomas. These stomas are closed at higher temps. Your target temperature for foliar application on MJ is 70f. At 80f the stomas are mostly closed and your spray in not as effective. Remember, neem is a prophylactic treatment and must be ingested by the plant before it offers protection.
I use a 3tsp/gal mix applied to my growing medium instead of the foliar spray method. I had been using the foliar spray method on my vegging babies, but have dropped the foliar spraying in total in favor of a bit easier medium application method.

Wow ty where were u a week ago so I can just add neem to my water and pour it directly on the soil also the leaves feel very wet like there retaining water and have got very dark

One usually uses about twice the amount you'd use for foliar. I usually use 1 1/2 to 2 tsp in my foliar spray mix and 3tsp when applying directly to the medium.
I still use a few drops of dish soap to help the oil and water mix better.
Did you do much research before you implemented your neem program? There are lots and lots of posts with neem info. A simple forum search for the word neem returns tons. I really would suggest you do some good research before you implement anything new. It can be quite destructive to change things without a full understanding of your changes. It blows to ruin an entire crop because of some minor change that has drastic fallout.

Yes I did but it gets very confusing people use it in so many different ways some use it as a dredge and pour it only in there so with there nut mix some people spray right before lights on and say they gently shake the plant. So everything drys up othere people swear by only spraying the undersides of the leaves heavily at lights off and everyone seems to have a reason or an article as to y there way is best so decideing who is rite is very hard to decipher when all u have to go on is there reps and results and most everyone swears by there results

OK... now you get the neem speech.... sorry.

What is neem? Neem is an oil squeezed from a neem tree in India. They've been using it forever. Often they seem to use it for personal care products like toothpaste and such. I'm not aware of any dangers to the human body.

How does neem work? Neem is a prophylactic insecticide treatment. This means that the plant must absorb the insecticide before it's effective. Neem works by disrupting the electrical signals inside the buggins. The buggins must ingest the neem before it takes effect. While the oil nature of neem and the soap you use with it may cause damage to many insects, the real target you're shooting for is the prophylactic protection aspects, not the topical effect.

How do I use neem? Application may be done using a foliar spray, a plant drench, or a medium application.
Foliar spraying is done using ~2 tsp neem oil to 1 gal of water. A few drops of dish soap are added to mix to break up the neem oil and allow it to mix with the water.
A plant drench involve the same foliar mix, but the plant is literally turned upside down and dipped into the mix. I've never done this and can't provide any tips really.
A soil or medium application is done using ~4tsp /gal mix with a few drops of dish soap. The mix is then watered in using the same techniques you would use for any standard watering.

Phew! Speech delivered! Best 'o luck to ya!

Ty for takeing the time I will be watching ur future post and hempy grows it people like u that makes this site work another guy got me to where I am also or I would have def killed my girls from over reading And over reacting thanks again for ur time

Back
Top Bottom