Goldish spots on my leaves

Tetros420

420 Member
Yesterday before watering my plants they looked normal. Now they developed these goldish yellow spots on some leaves overnight. Can anyone tell me what could make this happen? Ca/mg deficiency maybe?

20211124_202206.jpg

20211124_202157.jpg

20211124_201616.jpg

Yesterday before watering my plants they looked normal. Now they developed these goldish yellow spots on some leaves overnight. Can anyone tell me what could make this happen? Ca/mg deficiency maybe?

20211124_202206.jpg

20211124_202157.jpg

20211124_201616.jpg
Hey @Tetros420 hope you are well my friend.
Have you been spraying anything on her.
It looks like it's stuck on yop of the leaves.
Will it come off?
Stay safe.
Bill

My first thought was something ended up on the leaves and then dried. Something along the lines of a powder, like maybe a dry cal-mag product or even Diatomaceous Earth, mixed with water and then some of it ended up on the leaves when it was poured onto the soil.

Then by the 3rd photo there is a pattern to the spots similar to what some deficiencies will do to leaves.

None of the spots look "goldish" though the 3rd picture is showing a different color than the first two. And, the leaves are a really dark green making me think that a different light source for the photos should be tried. A suggestion is to try taking another photograph of the leaves in a different light than what is in the tent. If at all possible try taking a photo of of the plant while it is in or next to a window where it can get some natural sunlight.

Back
Top Bottom