Goo Balls!!

hedigoodness

Im pretty sure this subject could be put up in this forum or the ganja recipies. im sure if youve been out on the lot at a show, youve encountered goo balls. this flavorful treat has gotten be blistered more than once. its great tasting all the different ways people make theirs. anyone have any good recipies/stories??? stay green. peace.

no im not talking about budder. im talking about ganja treats that have, granola, peanutbutter, and other slightly healthy things. oh yea, and a generous amount of ganja butter. come in balls, 1/2 of one will mess you up. ive been told numerous times by dreaddy mamas to only eat half and dont drive. come packaged in saran wrap. found in parking lots b/f and after shows. stay green. peace.

I bought some gooballs from this hippie, at this campout/party after a concert at these camp grounds. I about 99% sure they had more than cannabis in them lol.

I've gottten some amazing goo balls before, but my latest one wasnt that great.
It was at the shakedown of a phil show, and the guy was nuts. He wouldnt let you touch it or anything before you bought it. I bought one anyways but it turned out to be made with fruit loops and other assorted ingredients that just tasted like shit.. I dont even know if really did anything. But I've been getting hooked up with very nice brownies lately, that must have a g or two or headies in them. WOnderfull for shows!

Back
Top Bottom