Good 1st timer setup

GrowDro4life

Just wondernig what you guys would reccommend setup wise for a first time indoor grower. I've been growing weed outside since I was 11, my older brother taught me, plant a bag full of seeds and some are bound to grow. But I want to get more out of my cultivation now... I want high yeild potency and eventually work up to hydro. Just wondering if someone could work out a cheaper but effective setup. I'd rather pay more money if it works better, but if I can get it for less that's always better.

actually nevermind after reading on more, i found a home-made setup for hydroponics (Here we grow). I think this will be the best way to go for now..since I saw dankcloset said it was cheaper than the one off of ebay, and dank seems to have a good head on his shoulders. though I do plan to use Flouros, hope that works out. if you think it's a bad idea to grow hydro with cfl's please let me know otherwise. :bongrip:

GS has got it right. i use cfl for heat and security issues and get plents of good growth and buddage but as soon as i can im dropping in the hps. you can make up for strength by adding more lights around the plants youre flowering. the 40 watts and 26 will give good result. i use 4 26ers and 1 40w all in the red spectrum and 2 20 watt tubes. mixing blue and red will help in all stages of growth.

Back
Top Bottom