Good Morning Wake and Bakers!

Re: Who's Up For A Wake And Bake?

a couple gravity bong rips and a doughnut. Perfect.
DSC04007.JPG

Mmm Bong hits for breakfast.. the only reason I wake up :bong:

2 grav rips in the mornign sets me straight everyday :yummy:

such a good stone in the mornign when you first wake up too its very refreshing too me

:passitleft:

Great doobie and a good cup of coffee..breakfast of champions :nomo:

Me and a few friends did an all nighter yesterday in my back garden and rolled around 10 biffs. we thought they were all gone then me n my best mate were packin shit up and found 2 left over we sparcked them up and by this time it was 5:15am!

I spent all weekend at my brothers flat and all weekend he gave me free weed and we worked out over the weekend I smoked half a ounce of his weed i constantly had a spliff rolled.

It's not morning anymore, at least not on the East Coast. But, Howdy anyway Wake and Baker's! I'm finishing last night's leftover bowl before heading out for errands. Enjoy the holiday, everyone!

:roorrip: Good morning and Happy WAKE AND BAKE its 8:00 a.m. here in northwest mountains of Co. its a beautiful morning still a little cold but sunny as hell oh yea !!!!!!! Happy Memorial day to all the veterans here and past Thanks for your services !!:grinjoint: A TOKE FOR YOU :bravo::cheer:

good morning all you tokers.

It's Memorial Day and my boss has us all working today. I'm sure it's a half day, but still WTF, we are a marketing company.

I waked an baked anyway.

Back
Top Bottom