Good news everyone!

Irishstoner13

I got some seeds from my bro, and my friend told me how to Germinate his way, and I did it.. this time.. and I forgot to check on them for 1 day,:grinjoint: and they were growing thru the paper napkin. And I have planted them and I can't wait.. :cheer: I will post a pic of them..Down below is just after Germination! :grinjoint: I am stil not sure if I will be planting them out side or not.. cause I live in the city.. but I also don't have the proper lights for growing inside.. but I think I have a spot outside not sure!!:ganjamon:

Re: Good news every1!

1663799868211.png

1663799876683.png

I put them in the window.. I will be growing them by sunlight. Here are some pics of them in their new home!!!

mylilplants010.jpg

1663529450450.png

1663529465372.png

:smokin::grinjoint::peace:

They are far apart right now... but until I can find something else to put the other in.. they have stay that way.. lol.. But I will soon!

I think they're still stretching out too much. My first attempt at growing inside resulted in a 2 leafed plant with a ten inch stem and sudden infant death. I've learned a lot since then and have 8 healthy white widows and one stranger growing.

Good luck on the grow.

Yeah they are.. but only 1 has survived so far... actually going to upload photo's here in a little bit.. cause that one that has grown.. is like a foot in a half.. maybe more.. or less! My friend from San Diego has been helping me too.. ! Pics coming soon!:tokin:

100_2167.jpg

100_2169.jpg

100_2172.jpg

100_2174.jpg

I think I need to put a stick in there to help hold it up. But I think it looks like it is doing good! But you guys probally know more then I do! :D

Put a small fan on it? to blow on it? Hmm.. think you could explain it a little.. hehe.. sorry I am completely new to this!

Yeah I was thinking of that.. but I have to find more soil! WML! And thanks for all the info and tips!:welldone:

Hey I finally got around to taking some pics! I wanted to know what you guys thought of my baby!!

Menewpixz001.jpg

Menewpixz002.jpg

Menewpixz005.jpg

Menewpixz007.jpg

Menewpixz009.jpg

My friend told me that it might be a Male plant. He says that it has seed pockets. Well they started to open up, and like flower.. and then kind off fall off. Think you guys can kind of help me figure this out, and maybe tell me how I am doing? I would so love the input-help!:reading420magazine:
Thanks guys!!!
Much love: D!

My friend told me that it might be a Male plant. He says that it has seed pockets. Well they started to open up, and like flower.. and then kind off fall off. Think you guys can kind of help me figure this out, and maybe tell me how I am doing? I would so love the input-help!:reading420magazine:
Thanks guys!!!
Much love: D!

It's a male. It's already "spraying" pollen (they're not "seed pockets," they're male flowers; seeds are formed in female flowers - when they get pollinated by a male). Hope no female plants got fertilized.

Throw it away.

think you could explain it a little.. hehe.. sorry I am completely new to this!

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Those are balls!!!! I'm sorry Irishstoner time to pitch it kuz it won't do any good unless your breeding...

I feel ur pain....

Best of luck though..

Hey thanks everyone! I really appericaite all the help-info that you have giving me! I am just gald that I didn't spend any great deal of money on it! Atleast I know I can grow it! :grinjoint: Well how can I tell the difference between the seed's before I grow them?

Back
Top Bottom