Gorilla Glue Auto

kruton

starting a gro journal alittle late but later is better then never.
so i got my seeds (gorilla glue af) from Growers Choice. my seedling light is a cheap 600 watt amazon led, the veg and flower light is the mars hydro ts 1000.
i try and get my plants some outside time around 1 to 2 hours a day and am on a 20 on 4 off light sched.
she seems to like what im doing attached are pics of her from day one to current.
being an auto flower i will only lst her and am feeding .5 does of fox farms soil trio nutes.

day 1.jpg

day 4.jpg

Day 7.jpg

day 11.jpg

Day 12.jpg

Day 16.jpg

it "equivalent" and full spectrem which is fine because their seedlings. and yeah you risk hitchhikers (bugs) but as for as disease thats not really a concern as your moving the pot and soil not transplanting. its more likely the growers that worry about this stuff have alot of plants and dont have the time to do that. a little d.e. goes along way in keeping bugs away.

day 17 well something took a bite of my poor girl. just as well i guess i needed to give her a hair cut so here are pics from day 17 and a pic from day 18 after her hair cut

day 17 feed
1ml does of calmag
5 ml of grow big
5 ml of tigar bloom
5 ml of big buds
in 1 gal of water

Day 17.jpg

day 18.jpg

day 18 (2).jpg

Day 19 thunder storm knocked out power so moved her under my carport to atleast get some light atleast she bushed out after her hair cut. Have to wait to upload till power is restored.

Day 19 thunder storm knocked out power so moved her under my carport to atleast get some light atleast she bushed out after her hair cut. Have to wait to upload till power is restored.

I had a strange oditiy but while I was bringing her in for the night I noticed that one of my branches have branches it self I have never experienced this before is it normal when power comes back on I'll up load a pic to share of this have googled it and have not found an answer

I had a strange oditiy but while I was bringing her in for the night I noticed that one of my branches have branches it self I have never experienced this before is it normal when power comes back on I'll up load a pic to share of this have googled it and have not found an answer
Like polyploid growth? Or a node on a branch has new growth?

Like polyploid growth? Or a node on a branch has new growth?

came from a node on a branch. i know on the main it will branch at the nodes if they receive enough light and air so i imagine it could be the same for the branch nodes as well. i have never seen this in any of my previous auto flowers but i did just up grade my light to the mars hydro 1000, and have also just noticed she has finally reached 9 blades on her fan leafs. so i guess shes just really happy in her life.

closer up showing the branch growth from a branch coming from the main so its technically a branch on a branch. i am very interested in this as this is the first i have seen it and have googled and could not find any others like it. inside the red circle. i tied the branch its growing from out from the center to open the canopy up and i guess it got just enough light and air on the node and i grew out branching it again . anyone else experience like this?

day 19 two2_LI.jpg

You mean the branch growing out the node by the leaf?
yeah, the node its growing out of is on a branch off the main. i'm thinking i will give it a min but i will likly chop it to redirect energy as it only has on set of leafs and is shaded and puny. does anyone think that would be a good idea if it does not show new leafs or growth as she will surely be to weak to support any decent nug

watered on day 20 sorry forgot to mention that....
day 22

very light defoliation 5 leafs that where either blocking a bud site or other branch or to remove the ones touching the soil.

IMG_20200613_210229_227.jpg

day 33 pot was light and soil dry so watered and feed 1/2 strength nuts. 1 gal total pic is 30 mins after watering
just looked at my hand recorded journal and realized my count was off by afew days but im at day 33 so im in the first week of preflower and have pistols starting to show. man i hope this grow keeps going this good and smooth

day 33.jpg

day 33(2).jpg

day 38 from seed second week of preflower. man this little girl loves life. i ended up having to tie her back some more to open the canopy up so that more bud sites get more light and air flow. she stared to show signs of nut lock out so i flushed her and she perked up about an hour later. i do not understand every time i add calmag to her feed her tops turn lime green and the leaves all curl and shrivel up. i thing i might stop tring to feed her calmag. hers her pic she is about 1.75 feet by 1.75 ft.

day38(1).jpg

day forty from seed and she is just beautiful. she takes over every sq inch of the tent shes in a pic from outside while doing some mild lst to open her canopy up so light can get in a little better. and a pic of her in her tent.

IMG_20200627_182444_046.jpg

IMG_20200627_193441_213.jpg

tonight i am making a drip irrigation system as this grow is very thirsty she keeps showing signs of under watering and the soil is almost dry within a day even though i water about 1.5 gallons. with this system the idea i have is to slowly constantly moisten the soil.

Back
Top Bottom