Grandma's secret grow garden

420-magazine-mobile1356073446.jpg

Updated pic

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Did my nute and water change today have the ppm at 613. Will post a picture tomorrow when I get back from hunting to show how they're reacting to everything. Every one stay happy out there and thanks to all who are giving input and also showing their own work as well. Earley bird out or as I have gained the name Granny out!!! Much love!

420-magazine-mobile1613016583.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1555051346.jpg

420-magazine-mobile255971532.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1369751245.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1619808241.jpg

420-magazine-mobile722796120.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1601274585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile834248527.jpg

The one really small was the grimmlin plant as LED put it haha I pulled it successfully from the rock wool and put it in a new one so the fact it lived through that is ok with me. Whatever it does on its own I'm ok with. The other that's not into budding just yet was a late bloomer from when I had started germination. It had a tail then did nothing for a week then one day sprouted. I almost gave up on it but it's looking strong for being behind the other so long. All in all let me know what y'all are seeing and what I can be doing. Notice the skinny leaves on one plant clawing but the color of the leaves have lightened so I'm going to wait a few days to see what they want to do. Give me advice give me knowledge!!! Thanks to all who have followed along so far!!! ...

They will recover fast being in water , should chipper up by the end up the week they definitely have been over-fertilized

Your container is much smaller then I thought now that I see the scale looks like a Tom Thumbs grow.

The container limits everything.

Would get a better harvest using the short 3 gal half buckets

They allow for proper spacing etc etc etc , and its less plants for grow although they do need more space ..

They will recover fast being in water , should chipper up by the end up the week they definitely have been over-fertilized

Your container is much smaller then I thought now that I see the scale looks like a Tom Thumbs grow.

The container limits everything.

Would get a better harvest using the short 3 gal half buckets

They allow for proper spacing etc etc etc , and its less plants for grow although they do need more space ..

Should have a tent pretty quick so you won't have to see that any more lol

All my talking of 3 gal buckets must of rubbed off on myself as bought a 5 pack of the black half buckets , $30.

Bought them for two reasons

#1 I need something to swap seedlings into while a rdwc is being assembled from the 5gal buckets they are in.

#2 use them for first 4 weeks when not much root space or nutrients are required to reduce dump out waste
in the subsequent RDWC grows.

It would suck to have to run 25 gallons of nutrients in the future rdwc grows to feed 4 seedlings

420-magazine-mobile2039784369.jpg

420-magazine-mobile19424579.jpg

420-magazine-mobile452143901.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1399619647.jpg

420-magazine-mobile343539061.jpg

420-magazine-mobile664946108.jpg

420-magazine-mobile701264489.jpg

420-magazine-mobile932080887.jpg

So things are looking a little different and in not the good way. Looks like nitrogen def again. So what is the bet way to fix this? I understand this means too many nutes right? But my ppm was lowered quite significantly. I had them at 800 originally then we dumbed down to 600, and I believe as they sit they're at 614. I'm running my Ph at 5.5 - 6 I believe. I'm using the ph test indicators which is the little vile you put drops in and it shows the color. I try to get it at light orange each time. Tomorrow is my water change day. I'm using general hydroponic nutes and cal mag. Let me know which one should be my main focus for helping this problem.

420-magazine-mobile875276618.jpg

Nitrogen deficiencies show up on the older leaves first , to me it looks like a calcium deficiency the plants really eat it up under LED's and it shows up on young leaves first.

That information you posted helps a lot , your PH sounds perfect really.

In flower the mix is 5-5-5 , but the plants don't use nutrients like that , they want/ or need more of the the last number K / potassium in flower and less nitrogen.

If i was you I would add in the grow mix at a 50/50 rate with the flower as this will bump up the potassium. I personally use a PK booster in flower, for its boost in potassium and some phosphorous

And add 1/3 more cal mag then directed maybe doubled your call but I think doubled would be best

Mix at 600ppm or 800 your call but *subtract* the Cal Mag's ppm from the equation , so its all nutrients your counting.

In short *its not a nitrogen deficiency*

They have charts with pictures and descriptions that you must go and read ,as this is the basic shit.

I feel like I am actually slowing you down by giving you the answers it would be much more fruitful for you to do the research and learn the basics.

The good thing is NPK is the basic stuff and EASILY mastered the funner and more interesting part is learning of supplement use.

I enjoy the material myself it brings out the scientist in me , I think we all have a scientist in us !

The scientist in me is stoned yet acquisitive , probably not that uncommon for a scientist to be..

Did my nute yesterday hoping things will pan out. My buds don't seem to be getting very big... has me worried. Or maybe I'm being impatient. Idk though

Give them a chance they will do what they can in the limited space , try not to over-fertilize in hopes of getting a larger harvest
it doesn't work that way plants burn and shrink instead of getting fat like people so be careful.

We can be both the plants best friend and worse enemy

if memory serves me correctly it was 800 ppm that caused the nitrogen toxicity of the older leaves.

just wanted to mention it

Back
Top Bottom