Grateful Casey and Wifi At The Blue Planet Nute Buffet

hey there general astonr420- thanks for stopping by the farm. i'd be honored to enlist in the bpn army as i'm also a sponsored grower (sort of). the only issues i'm noticing is some yellowing of the bottom 1/4 of several of my bushier, faster growing casey jones. if i up the farmer's pride grow and bloom to 15ml/gal, i get some crazy twisted new growth at the top but not much change in the yellowing. i'm using sunshine mix #4 enhanced with a little dolomine and maybe 5% worm manure castings. no other supplements except your micro.

day12 of flowering and already there's bud formation. not sure if they forgot the nitrogen in that farmer's pride or if my caseys are just nitrogen whores. i plowed in the clover and added dried blood as a top dressing and i still get yellowing returning to the bottom fans.

430_004.JPG
430_003.JPG
430_001.JPG

hey there gator- wasn't a shade issue as they green'd right up with a little dried blood, but your right as far as trimming some of the undergrowth and getting rid of the suckers. a friend on another forum who grows casey jones sez they need full strength nutes every watering and i was only feeding with every other watering. my white fire's don't seem to have any issues except they don't grow as fast as the caseys

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom