Jack the Ripper Bush Grow

Seems like the Jack the Ripper is finally getting the idea that its time to finish up because the nugs seem to be swelling and the pistils are slowly dying back and turning orangish/red. I am about to go up to my local hydro store and buy a co2 regulator and a 20 lb. tank. Really wish I would have had co2 throughout the entire grow but at least now it will get about a week or two with some co2 and next cycle will have it from start to finish. I will put some pics up once I get my tank and regulator.

Anyone know the general time period to flush? A week before harvest, two weeks? And do I simply run RO water in my reservoir?

Seems like the Jack the Ripper is finally getting the idea that its time to finish up because the nugs seem to be swelling and the pistils are slowly dying back and turning orangish/red. I am about to go up to my local hydro store and buy a co2 regulator and a 20 lb. tank. Really wish I would have had co2 throughout the entire grow but at least now it will get about a week or two with some co2 and next cycle will have it from start to finish. I will put some pics up once I get my tank and regulator.

Anyone know the general time period to flush? A week before harvest, two weeks? And do I simply run RO water in my reservoir?

A week is plenty in hydro, especially if you taper your nutrients the last week prior to flush. Also a flushing product, like Clearex etc., can help speed up the process. With a flushing agent a few days should be plenty. Flushing is a bit over-rated in my opinion, anyway. I do it, and suggest it, but I've gone without and still had surprisingly good results. If you're creative - here is a recipe for making your own "Clearex" style product, it's really simple - (courtesy of Goldengoose7) from my blog:

Homemade Flushing Agent

:bong:

Here are some pictures, got the co2 tank and regulator so I have pretty much everything I need for future grows.

DSC012861.JPG

DSC012893.JPG

DSC012902.JPG

DSC012923.JPG

DSC012932.JPG

DSC012952.JPG

DSC012961.JPG

DSC012971.JPG

They look really yummy! :yummy:

Thanks for sharing, and showing me what I have to look forward to - nice job! :bravo:

Thanks! Hoping it should be all wrapped up by the middle of next week. It's a great strain both to smoke and grow you won't be let down. Even after my issues with the nutes and leaves it seems like she will still yield an alright amount.

Phone's auto correct sucks, meant to say very lemony and skunky with some chemical type but my phone had other ideas.

I'll put some final pics up right before I chop and after trimming which will hopefully be sooner than later.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Just an FYI..you really don't want to use Co2 the last 10 days..2 weeks it'll actually reduce the THC %, another thing is for the plant to actually get the full benefits of Co2 you want to keep your rooms temps at least 82-84..preferably 88-92 as its not recommended to use below 80..heres a great link on Co2 that is an easy read. CO2 and You.

Back
Top Bottom