GRBigBud616, 2018 4x8 Tent, Multistrain, Drain To Waste In Promix, First Grow

K so I'm running 1 tray 4x4 ihg dolato x5
1 tray big head crystal gelato x5
Now the other 2 trays is were I'm running into a problem.. have so many choices.... can't decide so I'd like some of ur input. What would u guys wanna see. Alot of my patients liked the French cookies..main reason isn't because of quality it's because of it's a 60 /40 sativa dominate. The likes the high and everyone's got indica... but myself I personally smoke whatever but prefer indica... but they dont care as long as it's if decent quality, and like the variety..

But the crystal gelato is sativa dominate, I didn't realize that when I ordered it...o well looks fire so I'll give it a shot.
I m thinking of either running just to straight trays of 2 diff strains in the other tent. Or...
I can run 3 of 1 and 2 of another, so then it would give me a bigger variety. Idk what do u guys wanna see in the 2nd tent?
I can go th seeding 1 tray
I have 3 French cookies left,
2 critical hogs
5 French macaroon cross of French cookies x gelato33. I could do 3 French. Cookie 2 FM. Or 2 critical hog
Or
G13 labs
Double black x5
Super skunk x8
Blue og x5
Or
Barney farms
Gorilla skittles x 5
Peyote cookies x5
Red diesel x4
Or
Cali connection
818headband x9
Lemon tart x3
Or
Big head seeds
Sherbert dab x10
I have other seeds that's just what I'm considering for this grow is either 2 trays 2 more strains with 5 plants each
Or the other way as stated above.
Just wanted to see what ya guys thought

Well I decided sorry I didn't wait for input....
This runs going to be
5 X DOLOTO S1
5 X CRYSTAL GELATO
5 XFRENCH MACAROON
3 X FRENCH COOKIES
2 CRITICAL HOG..
going to run through the th seeds this run...
I like there genetics they always seem to be pretty solid..
Plus I'm a gelato guy.. like it alot.. and the only one that's not in the gene pool for this run will be the critical hog. Everything else has something to do with gelato/cookies.... so maybe I should start another journal... We can call it ... The clash of the cookies lol but anyway I'll keep ya posted

Seeds were put into cups last night with just plane tap water..... planted them all in starter pots today after soaking in water for 24hrs.. taproot on almost all of them were sticking out.
I planted all them In fox farms light warrior seed starter... it was just what i had left over from the first grow....
So know it's a waiting game.... waiting for them to break surface.....
Will start posting pictures as soon as we get some action...

And were off lol

Just transplanted the baby's from there starter pots to the 2 gl fabric pots.. will be staying in these throughout almost all of veg then will transplant to 5gl fabric pots right before I flip them to flower...
So without further a do here's my little baby girls

I know I know that electric cord isn't good being down lol I just got lazy putting everything back up. Need to zip tie all the cords back up and out of the way.. I'm probably going to start a new journal shortly. Just havnt got around to do it yet.. I'm probably just going to wait to start the next journal until next week. My lights should be in and everything should be all taken care off and cleaned up and put back in order, then I'll start this next 1. But will keep ya posted.. hope everyone's having a great new years

Topped the 1 side.. (crystal gelatos, dalatos)
The other side I started a week behind cause I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to run.. also it is only 2french cookies
2 French macaroons and then I'm running 5 sherbert dabs from big head seeds and the critical hog crystal gelatos and dalatos..

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom