Greenhouse almost done

Bush Doctor 77

Days from harvest. After a very warm/dry early fall, we have some cool weather coming, but not below 30 for 10 days, so I still have some time. First pic is a collapsed Blue Cheese from Barney's Farm, far left is a Royal Gorilla, and far right is a Watermelon Zkittlez from Pyramid. The Gorilla is the most advanced, but the Blue Cheese is also close. I'm at 45 degrees N and 3700 feet near Billings, MT, USA. Buds, in order are Blue Cheese, Gorilla and WZ. Last pic is from the rear.
DSC02159.JPG
DSC02162.JPG
DSC02161.JPG
DSC02163.JPG
DSC02167.JPG
DSC02168.JPG

Harvested and now trimming. My best grow in 15 years in the greenhouse. SCROG freakin' rocks outdoors. I put these out almost a month later than normal, and that with SCROG prevented any buds getting ruined by growing against the plastic. I also gained 2 weeks by ventilating during cool nights to trigger earlier flowering. About 1/4 way through the trim, and I'll get 4 ish pounds or more per plant of prime dried bud. All the sugar leaves and most fluffy and small buds will go to making RSO.

Update. Bad Azz Kush didn't finish. Royal Gorilla, Blue Cheese and Watermelon Zkittlez all did well. Generally Zkittlez has the highest THC and Gorilla the best terp profile. Conclusions are, of course, subjective. I may do a Zkittlez and Gorilla strains again next year. The Blue Cheese, BTW is very decent smoke.

PS - any issues managing temps in your greenhouse - mine gets hot as hell pretty quick - I'm at 45 degrees North.
Scrog sounds like the bomb in a greenhouse. The pics are amazing. Great work brother.
Just curious how are you planning to trim and cure it all.
A problem we all envy.

Back
Top Bottom