Greetings from Coe Hill, ON

Timintoronto

420 Member
Hello, new to this hobby and this forum and looking forward to learning! Second year of trying to grow. First was a less than successful start from seed with spindly plants and tiny buds as a result. Much better this year having been gifted a Northern Lights seedling and a perfect growing season. Just try not to mess up the harvest timing :)

Tim

Hello, new to this hobby and this forum and looking forward to learning! Second year of trying to grow. First was a less than successful start from seed with spindly plants and tiny buds as a result. Much better this year having been gifted a Northern Lights seedling and a perfect growing season. Just try not to mess up the harvest timing :)

Tim
Welcome Timintoronto, always good to hear of new farmers joining arrivals 420.
Don't fret about your first grow, it happens to all of us. Glad your second grow has improved, weather helps though.
Ask questions, that is what this forum is all about, learning from others and passing along your personal savvy to others.
Spark up

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Timintoronto

Did you have any images of your Northern Light lady?

If you are worry about growing, just start a grow journal and we will help you along the way to success.

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

12603D83-F449-45B1-82AF-663BE4AF427F.jpeg
8F34235E-FDE7-4138-A872-E39848A27372.jpeg
6453CC96-745E-4783-8EA7-9EC18CF2C1D6.jpeg
As a matter of fact I do have pictures! It looks good to me, but I have limited reference points. I’ll definitely go the journal route next year to get a better idea of what works and what doesn’t. Thanks for the help Tokin Roll.

Welcome aboard Canadian Tim! I grew NL once since it’s in like, EVERYTHING but what I got was a bit ‘substandard’. Would love to see your results because I probably just abused the poor girl. You just posted….yup, put me to shame…I think I did something wrong lol. That looks pretty good to me, brother!

Welcome aboard Canadian Tim! I grew NL once since it’s in like, EVERYTHING but what I got was a bit ‘substandard’. Would love to see your results because I probably just abused the poor girl. You just posted….yup, put me to shame…I think I did something wrong lol. That looks pretty good to me, brother!
Thanks Sneekymofo!

Nope. Only nice on the eyes! They may later when they all dry up if you choose not to look at trichome color with a loop or small scope. Have you thought of that?
Great, thanks for that. Saves me making an early harvest mistake. I’m going to get a cheap digital scope so I can watch the trichrome colours. Trying to do it by zooming in on iPhone photos isn’t quite getting me there.

Great, thanks for that. Saves me making an early harvest mistake. I’m going to get a cheap digital scope so I can watch the trichrome colours. Trying to do it by zooming in on iPhone photos isn’t quite getting me there.
Good choice Tim! I use a hand held. I may go with one like that when this one fails. Trichs are the way, I think.

Back
Top Bottom