Greetings From Lapu Lapu City Cebu Philippines

Magicshroomz

420 Member
Hey ya'll;

I've been a on again off again member for about 2 1/2 to 3 years now. I'm digging all the info on this site to one day be able to put it to good use (wish it could be here)probably when I go back stateside. The current administration here has just about all the stoners/growers here walking on eggshells. Don't get me wrong, the Philippines is still a paradise there's some smoke here (mostly schwag)but its kinda hard to come by, because you have to watch your back more here than you do back home. You never know who you're dealing with, I've seen a lot of foreigners get dragged to the hoosegow here because the connect they met turned around and sold them out to the cops (who got a cut of the cash)

Hey Shroomz! Sounds kinda terrifiying. I'm from an unfriendly place but I don't think it's quite as bad as that. I used this sites journals and one other website (that I won't name but let's just say that it helps you to grow weed easy) to learn pretty much everything I know. This is the friendliest and most positive forum on the planet. Pleased to have met you :)

Welcome back Shroomz!! Sounds like you have a great chance to do some research before coming stateside and starting your own grow. This is a great place to do that at I learn something new about growing every time I log on :420:

Sak Pas Sai and Welcome to the best community to date breaking the status quo everyday! Make sure you take the time to check out all our forums we have here from Soil, Hydro, to organic. I’ve been apart of this community for a while and enjoy everyone here. Always giving you advice, and support that you need being a Beginner Grower or a Grow Master just like I will become one day! So start your Grow Journal when you get a chance so people can see all your projects. If you need help I strive to meet all our new members to help with any problems or questions. So by all means drop me a reply and let's become friends!

Back
Top Bottom