Greetings from Nova Scotia

Welcome Bluenoser :welcome:

With a user name like that, it is obvious to many of us where you are from. :cool:

Have a look around & let us know how we can help.

Ian

Hi Ian, I've already found lots of great information here from other's experiences. Awesome.
yup, I'm a maritimer through and through, but lived on Vancouver Island for many many years, and gained alot of growing experience there :)

Thanks again and God bless!!

I’m looking forward to it, with our climate it will take skillful growers and breeders in our area to come up with some strong outdoor performer strains specific to our climate.
Unless things keep going the way they are around here and we end up keeping Florida’s climate lol

Dude, we got roasted this summer, almost lost my grow!
It was 114 degrees F in the shade here one day, that is crazy for Nova Scotia!

yup, sure glad the sativas enjoy the heat. Had to run ac constant to keep my indoor grow under 28c during the hot spikes:( power company loves me this month, especially at .15 per kw:(, costs more to grow inside here than it is to just go buy it. but tired of all the shit cash crops people run around here, and the medical stuff i find harsh and with all the lawsuits going on with them and using banned pesticides i really like knowing where my stuff comes from:)

That is exactly why I'm growing my own, I don't trust the dispensaries, and the LP's sell crap.
I was running LED's all summer for veg, but installed a 600W HPS for flowering now that it's starting to cool down now.

i run t5s for veg and clone so no ac ever needed, but i have a 1000w hps in 5x6x7 space(old cold room) and that guy will heat up the space pretty quick, looking forward to it helping to heat house this winter lol

Back
Top Bottom