Bluenoser

Welcome.

:welcome: to the forum!

Hi from eastern Nova Scotia..Any Bluenoser in this forum?

Me too! Is that a new movement now?

I'm halfway between Halifax and Windsor.

Here's a few forum hints:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and post at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and love to help you succeed!

Welcome! Fellow Canadian here, but in Ontario.

You've already received some great advice from others, but if you need any other suggestions, just shout out, and one of us will be along to help if we can.

Cheers!

:welcome: to the forum!

Me too! Is that a new movement now?

I'm halfway between Halifax and Windsor.

Here's a few forum hints:
Active participation is rewarded here. Reaching 50 posts will allow personal messaging, as well as voting and entry in our contests. You can congratulate the winners in past contests, and urge on those entering this month. Welcoming new members is also an easy way to increase your post count.

You can save money on your growing needs. Many of our sponsors offer member discounts, which are listed in this thread. Our sponsor Mars Hydro often has exclusive contests here. They have given away least three of their newest grow lights in the past few months. This is the thread to watch for Mars Hydro events. Note that their new SP and TS series of lights have won HID (MH, HPS, and CMH) users over to the LED side of life. SmokeSara, their representative checks in most week days, and will be happy to help you with your lighting needs.

Browse through the journals. You're sure to find one with the same growing medium and nutrients you use. Start your own grow journal here and post at least weekly. That journal helps us to give better advice should you run into problems. It may take a while, but you'll have folks subbed in soon enough. Finally, if you don't know or are unsure about something, ask! Folks here are very friendly, and love to help you succeed!
I'm from the Musquodoboit Valley area

I grow indoors only now. I had four plants stolen from my back porch last year. I live in a rural community, and have frequent visitors, but tried to keep them from seeing the plants.

I use deer cameras..that don't stop thieves but it would sure show me who it is
So far no problem with theft but with harvest time upon us that will probably change. Did chase some kid skulking around the car last night. So maybe it starts.:(. I only grow inside as well but for different reasons. Northern Lights and WhiteWidow last year. Got Blueberry and a Dr. cbd started for this year .

It's not bad out here where I am..pretty much everyone sticks to themselves and does their own thing..bunch of potheads out here I guess lol so there's no stealing as far as I know..unless like you say..some young punks that aren't aloud to grow it at home

Back
Top Bottom