greetings from sunny manchester

stonerblue

hiya guys and gals, just introducing myself, i been a pot smoker for 30 ish years and still going strong. after years of giving my hard earned to drug dealers i decided to try and grow,not that it is easy where i live, helicopters wiv heat seekers, community wardens sniffin the streets, taxers and scroungers abound, but i persisted and ....... well here i am red eyed and ready to learn more about my beloved ganja. see ya all soon sb

Hey stonerblue! It is about time! Stop making your dealer rich. How's your grow going? Any questions just do alittle :surf: in the Growroom Forums and if you can't find the answer then start typing questions. Hope all is well. See you in the Forums! :bong::peace: Keep those eyes red!

Damn, that sounds like something out of somebody' manifesto. Ye gods :smokin:

Well it's not like that here at 420. Just the opposite.:grinjoint:
Describe the place you thinking about growing in and you'll get plenty of help in making it happen.
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome Aboard Stonerblue! Thanks to all of the great Guys and Gals I just made it through my first successful grow in just a few short months. There's plenty of reading info here and many real smart and friendly expert growers to help you with your first grow. Don't be embarrassed to ask questions that's what I did and I got the help I needed. Good Luck with your first grow you will find it an enriching experience.

Back
Top Bottom