Blood Blood/Carboload

Clone Strains:
Chocolate Chunk
Grapefruit

Pics @ 1 week
Picture0046.jpg
Picture00310.jpg
Picture0024.jpg

looking good bro, just wondering how often you are watering? looks like plants are maybe over watered, other than that looks sweet, hows the smell in there?

watering when required 2-3 days,should I let them dry out more between watering?sadly my sense of smell and taste are suppressed because of my illness<but the wife says it smells like the garden of Eden must have! :;):

watering when required 2-3 days,should I let them dry out more between watering?sadly my sense of smell and taste are suppressed because of my illness<but the wife says it smells like the garden of Eden must have! :;):

Ummm, they look thirsty to me; lovely, lush grow though. I water plants when they're in 3 gallon pots, twice a week with 1 gallon of water or water&nutes making sure there's run-off. Maybe try it once and see if those leaves perk up' they should if they're happy. Nice grow though. :Namaste:

Ummm, they look thirsty to me; lovely, lush grow though. I water plants when they're in 3 gallon pots, twice a week with 1 gallon of water or water&nutes making sure there's run-off. Maybe try it once and see if those leaves perk up' they should if they're happy. Nice grow though. :Namaste:
1.5 ltr usually gives a little run off,watered this morning.they were feed 2 days ago will post pics in 24 hr,thanks for help folks:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom