Grow COB LEDs 100W: Atomic Jam By Sanniesshop & Heribei x Killingfields / Chronic

soilandgreen

The new lamps are sensational. No fan. Yes, smaller and less powerful than a nice Mars 2 900 Watt or similar monster but so modern and light.
Each lamp draws 50W and is double waterproof. Excuse me? This is a wet dream for every grower on the planet!

IMG_20180815_010102.jpg

Cameras can do what the human eye shouldn't. Looking into a Bridgelux 100w COB LED

Heribei X Killingfields/Chronic(thx to Knutsel):

Soil: City-Soil, pasteurized in oven
Fertilizer: Urine 1/15
Pots: Color Pot (few holes) and Aluminum basket from fry machine (many holes)

Lamp specs:
5000 lumens full spectrum

The seedlings sprouted and I put the soil in the oven. Many animals died and I prayed for them. First in egg cardboard and later in these 2pots.

The Hericronifields sprouted faster. 6 didn't survive or disappeared.

The title has been edited and one link removed because of the guidelines with the sponsors of the forum.
I understand. I just want that others can find this thread by searching Google.

Lamps: 3x 100w CF GROW
Atomic Jam seeds by NAW (Sannieshop)
"Herichronifields" are freebies from Knutsel

I think this is OK now because there are no links and it's for general information. I don't care where you buy seeds and lamps and am posting because there aren't many search results for these products. I am not employed by any of these companies whatsoever.

This is it for today. Plants are alive and enjoy the many nutrients from the urine.

Got kicked out of the flat and had to bring everything to an aquaintance. Should flower away and have some nice nugs by now.. I originally did this to make seeds but the dude killed the male. Communication problem. Thanks for your interest and sorry that this report stopped and I didn't say anything aout it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom