Techman's New LED Grow — Journey To The White Light

Looked like a great grow to me. No experience with LED, but looking forward to it. Probably won't be able to invest in this particular quality of light for a while but love reading a short journal full of pictures.

Those girls got huge fast, and I'm over here worrying about how short mine are when I'm thinking about flipping my lights. Is that a stretch for the light thing? A sativa vs indica thing? A lack of training thing? Or my fear, a my-temps-are-too-damn-high thing?

Ha Ha, Yes the did get big fast,. These plants will usually double in size when you flip. I let these get pretty tall before flower and they went bonkers, way too much for the space I had.

Thanks for viewing.

Happy Growing

T.

I constantly hear people say they can't invest in a high quality light. It's 500$ my man. The first harvest you have, you don't think you'll get an extra ounce and a half? It pays for itself in the first run dude. Lol sell the ounce and a half bro.

Exactly!

Thanks Rooster

Happy Growing

T.

Rooster there was 13 ounces for sure wieghed many times. Sorry if u dont believe but my scale told me n my money also. Sorry for the skepticism but it was all of 13 sorry for your airy buds!! I have no reason to lie!!

I constantly hear people say they can't invest in a high quality light. It's 500$ my man. The first harvest you have, you don't think you'll get an extra ounce and a half? It pays for itself in the first run dude. Lol sell the ounce and a half bro.

Light is everything I was just saying this in another thread. No matter what you do for nutes or anything Else it all boils down to photosynthesis and if you don't have adequate lighting you aren't generating adequate photosynthesis for the plant to grow. More light = more growth plain and simple. Also those yield totals continue to grow time after time so think about that ounce and a half extra every 60 days compared to the lighting you are using now. And I'm sure it'll make a much bigger difference than just 42g lol IT PAYS FOR ITSELF AND THEN SOME.

I did a budget grow for a while. I got new lights and finally had buds.

All about it. If i were a bachelor without two to look after and consider, I'd drop the money tomorrow and be happy to make it up in 3-4 months after harvest. But, fortunately/unfortunately, i am in a position where my first few plants will be a budget grow. I'm planning out taking some space in our finished attic, throwing up some Sheetrock and doing a proper, climate controlled room with veg and flower areas. When i hit that point, the LEDs will come.

Also, the wife and i are relatively light tokers and I'm just looking to not have to by our 1/4 a month. So i think this should do for now. Should stock up a surplus too. Might even find my lights with that after a couple CFL grows. We shall see.

When I run 8 plants I rzun 8 strains I get about 70G from the sour I get about 90-100 on the blueberry gum and blue widow and mother of berries but only about 50 on the gorilla. It's not a dense plant for me. Double black gives me about 70 but they are all in that ball park. My last full cycle was 416g off of 8 but that's through an 8 week rotation

I have to ask what was your total yield from the 8 plants in the 4 by 4 room?

I'll have a full Talley in another week. So far I have these 16 jars with roughly 30-35g per jar from 5 plant.

and Yes, I didn't trim this time.

Thanks for viewing

Happy Growing T.

IMG_052335.JPG

Time to wrap up this Journal. Here is a photo of the final take. It didn't turn out as bad as I thought. There is quite a bit of product here. It's not biggest batch of buds I've ever grown however every bit was pretty sticky. The aroma is there along with a great taste and effect.

I'm not sure how much is here, there are around 20 pint jars and enough in the box to fill a couple more. You guys know how much you can stuff in a jar so I'll let you ponder whats here.

I cant wait for my next grow with the Pioneer P6 COB LED. I will be posting a new grow journal soon using this lamp for 4 plants instead of 8.

Thanks for all who viewed, feel free to leave any comments or questions.

IMG_056659.JPG

Happy Growing

T.

Looks to me to be a great harvest. Looks to me the light is well worth the price tag. Cant wait for your next journal to get going. Keep up the great wirk!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom