Aero - Led - Mist - Co2 - Critcal Kush & Holy Grail Kush++

HI mate, how are ya?
Well as previously said 'nice setup'..:thumb: I like how you've gone about his, tho i have a few things on my mind.:scratchinghead:
Your girls are vegging great mate, which tells me theyre happy, but now theyre in flower, what lighting are you giving them for their 12/12?
Ive seen a FEW well sized buds using LED,CFL but none as large or swollen as with a HPS? IM not saying that you cant get big buds from them i m just only yet to see comparable sizes..So ill keep an eye on this one!:winkyface:
And i dont know if theyre nutrient solution tubs that are clear of yours in one of the pics, but i thought it was good idea to have them black in case of light causing bacteria to grow around the roots.. Sorry if its not,just saw it and rememberd someones grow used a clear nute tub and got lots of algae n some root rot, so yeah.
Good luk buddy, hope you have a kick ass harvest. Some nice strains to btw..
Happy Harvesting;) Smokem...

I'm surprised went the jiffy way and not Rockwool??

V

Yeah didnt think that one through, so i started the jiffys and noticed my mistake once i wanted to replant them into the rockwools, some of them took some rootdamage.

Just ordered one! Hopefully this will allow me to post some good pics of my plants when they start producing some buds.

You can use them with ur smartphones digital zoom for extra close picz

HI mate, how are ya?
Well as previously said 'nice setup'..:thumb: I like how you've gone about his, tho i have a few things on my mind.:scratchinghead:
Your girls are vegging great mate, which tells me theyre happy, but now theyre in flower, what lighting are you giving them for their 12/12?
Ive seen a FEW well sized buds using LED,CFL but none as large or swollen as with a HPS? IM not saying that you cant get big buds from them i m just only yet to see comparable sizes..So ill keep an eye on this one!:winkyface:
And i dont know if theyre nutrient solution tubs that are clear of yours in one of the pics, but i thought it was good idea to have them black in case of light causing bacteria to grow around the roots.. Sorry if its not,just saw it and rememberd someones grow used a clear nute tub and got lots of algae n some root rot, so yeah.
Good luk buddy, hope you have a kick ass harvest. Some nice strains to btw..
Happy Harvesting;) Smokem...

Hi mate, im fine thanks :D
Im running the same light in flower as in veg, 400w led both switches on, i kinda agree on the hps/led my buds aint that swollen as other members get them to be, but the lights are perfect for me, due to the almost no heat and less power drain. but i think it depends on the grower aswell.

My nute/water Reservoir is black, the thing ur mentioning is the reservoir for the mistmaker, the on brining up the RH in the tent.

I will harvest later today, sadly i dont have a scale to weigh 'em wet, but ill weigh it once its dry, and ill post some pics later.

Thanks

Update

Tent harvested, cleaned and leds/aero/co2/fans/mistmaker/airstones removed, & setup for the dry process, took a good 3 hours
didnt have quite enough time to trim the buds :skeptical:

sorry for the bad pics forgot my camera home, so snatched some pics with the phone.

ill be gone for a week workin in another city, so ill be back to test the final product in a week, after 11 months of holding out on this divine plant we all love so much :kiss::ciao:

picz;
IMG_014720.JPG
IMG_014920.JPG
IMG_014822.JPG
IMG_014624.JPG
IMG_015118.JPG
IMG_015516.JPG
IMG_015617.JPG
IMG_015719.JPG
IMG_015819.JPG

some of the roots were the size of a football (soccer)

Total

155g buds
20g popcorn

subtotal: 175g

12 plants, 3 produced under 10g each due to some stress root damage and didnt have time enough to fully flower.

Led 368w
0,475 gpw

got around 60g of trim for some dryice-hash or butter

Conclusion
Lots of things could've gone better and lots of things could've gone worse, all in all damn happy with the quality of the bud i managed to produce not so happy on the yield but ill get more next time, this ride has been very educating.

and the smell of the buds :circle-of-love:
strongest smeller is definetly the Critical kush

some bagpicz and closeup on the HGK White Bud
Sorry for the weird focus, need to get a new camera for the next grow.

100_12001.JPG
100_12011.JPG
100_12023.JPG
100_12033.JPG
100_12042.JPG
100_12056.JPG
100_12064.JPG
100_12074.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom