DrSeeds: Grow Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSeeds

Hello everyone, Dr. Seeds here.

For the last several months we have been working on a new line of hydroponic fertilizers to compliment our seeds. We finally have a core line of products that you can see on our website here. The kits are also for sale on Amazon. These products are really great and worth checking out. We've been able to offer these at what I think is a very attractive price point as well

We've been working on some grow guide material also. I'd love to get some feedback on it if anyone wants to take a look. You can check out the grow guides below:

WATER AND MINERALS
NURSURY AND CLONING
LED LIGHTING

Interesting, I just took a look at the fertilizer. I like how you have the 2 types for tap water and RO. I don’t think I’ve seen this before.
Do you have any documented grows using the products, so we can see the outcome?
Hi, the kits are new so we are waiting to get some feedback from some early adopters. I can tell you though that the products in the kits are not new. These kits are the exact same formula used by some of the largest commercial cannabis hydroponics operators in Canada. We've been getting the fertilizers from the producer that makes it for them.

This is our second iteration with these kits. In the first iteration we had calcium and magnesium in the grow and bloom formulas + an added cal-mag product that had calcium and magnesium and some nitrogen as well. I didn't feel this was the best design.

This version of the product is much better because there is no calcium and magnesium in the other products in the kit. This gives you a lot more control over the dosage.

The calcium and magnesium is also at a perfect 2:1 ratio and heavily chelated. A greater absorption of calcium makes a big difference when growing hydroponic plants from what I understand.

Thanks for the response, I like the idea. Any early adopters here on the site? I’d like Follow and see a start to finish journal on these products.
We just started shipping these fully packaged today. I would like to get someone to do a grow journal using these products on 420. I think that would be good. Especially someone who is doing flood and drain or DWC and knows the starting state of their water. These kits are designed to eliminate the salt buildup that can occur in these types of set ups and will deliver better results than a 2 step system.

I would have an opening to give it a go in my 80 gallon 4 plant RDWC in about 6 weeks or so. I may know just a little bit about my water supply, I'm a water/wastewater consultant for the municipality I get my water from, although I do not use RO water.

Thanks for the mention @Canadadoes
We advise the Calcium and Magnesium in the starting water should be close to 300 TDS and close to a 2:1 ratio before applying the other products our kit. It will work with some variation but this is the general range. For tap water the kit contains half of the cal - mag because we assume there is around 150 TDS already in the tap water.

Both rooms are empty as of now I’m always down to run some beans an nutrients I’ve Ben thinking of changing from megacrop here a quick pic of my last run

That would be great, sorry I can’t help personally. I’m a pro-mix guy.
Although lots of DWC guys here in the site.
@Jack420, @The Phantom
Come to mind,
You could maybe post a thread looking for someone to test them or something? Not sure what the rules are on that though.
Thanks for the invite

I also have a rdwc system going that I am getting ready to flower but new nutes are always interesting if you are looking for people to test and journal it. All of those links have amazing information thank you

Both rooms are empty as of now I’m always down to run some beans an nutrients I’ve Ben thinking of changing from megacrop here a quick pic of my last run

THESE LOOK FANTASTIC

hmmmm

wanna see if it's worth the cost effectiveness. :straightface:

in hempy - passive hydro - so possibly applicable.
have it worked down pretty cheap already, sooo it's a hard sell at best.

have been running your genetics, and poised for another throw with new stuff.

edit: all happy with the genetics ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

hmmmm

wanna see if it's worth the cost effectiveness. :straightface:

in hempy - passive hydro - so possibly applicable.
have it worked down pretty cheap already, sooo it's a hard sell at best.

have been running your genetics, and poised for another throw with new stuff.

edit: all happy with the genetics ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
They dose 100/L of water per week. We think it should be a good value. Less than $10 per week.

They dose 100/L of water per week. We think it should be a good value. Less than $10 per week.

i'm a bit under that for a whole grow

This is good to know and I’ll check them out. I run DWC with RO water, it comes out the RO at 9 ppm and 6.4 pH. I also run a lot of your guys seeds, very strong and stable genetics. Currently running your northern lights, jacks cookie, strawberry banana, and kush berry alien. Next run will be the same but with wedding cake, mocha lope, and a few others. I’m kind of on the fence with my current nutrient option, so I will most likely buy your nutrients and see how well they do. Thank you for being a sponsor. :420:
EDIT: @DrSeeds so I took a look at the RO nutrients and im curious as to how many plants I can expect to grow with that nutrient kit?

This is good to know and I’ll check them out. I run DWC with RO water, it comes out the RO at 9 ppm and 6.4 pH. I also run a lot of your guys seeds, very strong and stable genetics. Currently running your northern lights, jacks cookie, strawberry banana, and kush berry alien. Next run will be the same but with wedding cake, mocha lope, and a few others. I’m kind of on the fence with my current nutrient option, so I will most likely buy your nutrients and see how well they do. Thank you for being a sponsor. :420:
EDIT: @DrSeeds so I took a look at the RO nutrients and im curious as to how many plants I can expect to grow with that nutrient kit?
Hi, we tested it with a 4 x 4 flood and drain table run for a complete cycle. People may use more or less plants for that set up and I don't want to give bad information if your set up is different. It's good for 100L of water per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom