Grow Journal Already In Flower Though

Those mini hygrometers make a world of difference to my drying. I've got at least 15 of them!
Maybe invest in sum skint atm shed

I hear ya. Gotta play it by ear in the meantime!
Ye certainly and prob gave myself another 30 gray hairs today thinking all me buds fucked but is still wet

30 isn't too bad unless you're bald. :cheesygrinsmiley:
To go with the rest it is I'm only 30 lol hahahah lost count of um shed lol all I know is I've open me tent to check on it and it wiffed so stated meaning at self n missus lol found 3 mouldy parts and fort fuck that ya not having me whole plant lol but scared it was...

Mold is a scary sight!
Least ur in agreance hope other isnt been passed it like like n I've isolated prob most of me 3 top buds lol which I suspect

Smell seems to be getting abit more better today and seems dry on outside so I've put 4oz in jars and left rest in a carry bag in cupboard..hopefully starts smelling lovely soon

Yes. If the RH is low in the room just for a very short time to exchange the air in the jar.
Thanks when crispy on outside and left in jar and gone moist again is this good and normal and do u think would lose much more weight x

Hard to know what your weight will be without knowing the RH of the flowers, but the idea is to spread the moisture evenly from the inside to the outside of the flower. The outside will dry first and then the inside will move that moisture to the outside when it's in the jar.
Wont no true rh until a day in with the smoke we it

Filled two jars n sat rest in this tote x

20220519_005319.jpg

Is that 56% RH? Seal that tight! You definitely don't want to drop it lower so burp it when you're in the shower.
Ye 55 56 atm and was at 40 when it got put in there x

You're trying to get it 68-70 so you can burp it down to 58-62%
Ok thank u and if it dont get to that it's too dry? Or should it go that high anyway and then be able too do u think should put all in there or leave others in jars x

Back
Top Bottom