Grow Journal Day 8

These are my findings and contributions. It going and I’m not stoping it any more. My canopy people.
image.jpg
It could be male and we never see the bud.

This is dirty popping or straight lining. What do y’all think?

I attacked the growing methods to get from point A to B as fast as possible. Less time under the light is a huge energy conservation technique. Especially with quading it boosts the yield which means more product which lowers the cost as well. This method took very little nutrients to get it here. The UVB has it in defense mode along with plugging. The plants escape where I let them. There are many other things I did that has not been mentioned. Less water = less cost less nutrients = less cost= you save on fuel from the transportation of these goods. The mix three components nothing special the UVB is making what I want. It’s done in doses until reaction then given a break. Very little was given to the plant at this time and you can see the crystals. All of this can be regulated by legislation and industrial growers will still be happy. Why wouldn’t they they get more yield more potent weed in less time. But the plant plugs stops the dormancy. Quading takes a long time not sure complete times but I see some up to day 145. Why would you do it that way anymore I’m saving you money on energy costs. Nutreint costs water cost equipment to monitor PH pesticides to control bugs, the UVb is doing it with the pesticides

I attacked the growing methods to get from point A to B as fast as possible. Less time under the light is a huge energy conservation technique. Especially with quading it boosts the yield which means more product which lowers the cost as well. This method took very little nutrients to get it here. The UVB has it in defense mode along with plugging. The plants escape where I let them. There are many other things I did that has not been mentioned. Less water = less cost less nutrients = less cost= you save on fuel from the transportation of these goods. The mix three components nothing special the UVB is making what I want. It’s done in doses until reaction then given a break. Very little was given to the plant at this time and you can see the crystals. All of this can be regulated by legislation and industrial growers will still be happy. Why wouldn’t they they get more yield more potent weed in less time. But the plant plugs stops the dormancy. Quading takes a long time not sure complete times but I see some up to day 145. Why would you do it that way anymore I’m saving you money on energy costs. Nutreint costs water cost equipment to monitor PH pesticides to control bugs, the UVb is doing it with the pesticides
Bacillus not pesticides.

Back
Top Bottom