Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

I know how you feel, Brother! :high-five:

:yummy: :headbanger: :yummy:

Ya ..me too....you have been 'assimilated'....

:meditate:

Looking forward to it Ween! How much light are they currently receiving and how much sunlight do your days there have?

Close to 15 hours and increasing for about a month then about 3 months before its at 12 hours. I guess I didn't think this through enough.....that's a long veg!

:passitleft:

digging the sun room idea good improvise brother, I'm interested to see how it goes. :passitleft:

Thanks Farmer! I'm picturing some monsters now with a 5 month veg. :morenutes:

I’d like to jump on here too for the rest of he ride of that’s all good? :nomo:
You are one of many who have helped me unknowingly for the last cpl months, so Thanks Weens :thumb:

Hey DonkeyDick! I don't usually write out people's entire user name but this one I had to!:rofl:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I was of help to you! Are you using or planning to use Docs kit?

The extended part of this completed journal is completed. I had to cull all 11 plants due to a,lack of a good place to finish them.

My power was finally shut off 10 minutes ago but demo could still be 2-3 weeks out. I'm headed up to my camp for a week or so then I'll be living like a gypsy for a couple months.

I wasn't sure if I'd mention this here (already told a bunch of you privately) but the love of my life for the past 13 years Ronni aka the Boss passed away about 3 weeks ago. She had lupus which attacked her kidneys and she was on home dialysis for about 9 years. She did receive a transplant from a living donor, a complete stranger at the time which lasted 8 years, that failed 9 years ago. She did not want another transplant so was not on the list, she thought better to go to someone else. She was having a very hard time and was in lots of pain and while the meds I grew for her helped immensely, she still had considerable pain. As sad as I am, I am happy she is not suffering any longer. She was and is an amazing spirit who touched and continues to touch so many peoples lives. I love you Ronni! :love::love::love::love:

Oh Weens! I am so sorry for your loss :confused:
That’s really hard I hope you have people close to you right now?
Lupus and rheumatoid autoimmune things like it are very difficult to cope with and hella painful. Ronnie was lucky to have your remedy-making skills, heck no doubt you developed them for her.
.. If your gypsying (is that a word?) meanderings bring you down under please shake my tree. We would be privileged to make you welcome (especially after early August ;)).
.. only just heard of the Brix kit since lurking here. I like that he explains that he developed it to stop stoners from killing their crops. I’ll look into the availability of it where I am.
.. hey. :hug: there isn’t a one-shouldered one of them for a man hug but fuckit if I was there I’d squeeze. Damn.

Blessings and good vibes sent your way Ween, i'm so sorry for your loss. All the best :circle-of-love:

Ween, my condolences for your loss, I hope that you’ve been able to keep your head up somewhat, the days will start to get easier as time goes on. Much love from CO:love:
:passitleft:

Hey DonkeyDick! I don't usually write out people's entire user name but this one I had to!:rofl:

Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad I was of help to you! Are you using or planning to use Docs kit?

The extended part of this completed journal is completed. I had to cull all 11 plants due to a,lack of a good place to finish them.

My power was finally shut off 10 minutes ago but demo could still be 2-3 weeks out. I'm headed up to my camp for a week or so then I'll be living like a gypsy for a couple months.

I wasn't sure if I'd mention this here (already told a bunch of you privately) but the love of my life for the past 13 years Ronni aka the Boss passed away about 3 weeks ago. She had lupus which attacked her kidneys and she was on home dialysis for about 9 years. She did receive a transplant from a living donor, a complete stranger at the time which lasted 8 years, that failed 9 years ago. She did not want another transplant so was not on the list, she thought better to go to someone else. She was having a very hard time and was in lots of pain and while the meds I grew for her helped immensely, she still had considerable pain. As sad as I am, I am happy she is not suffering any longer. She was and is an amazing spirit who touched and continues to touch so many peoples lives. I love you Ronni! :love::love::love::love:
So sorry for your loss brother. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you man!

Back
Top Bottom