Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

If you harvest today.....good job!

But....if it was me, I'd take another week or two. Here's a fancy trick:

Do a heavy foliar feed with DeStress. This often times gets one more growth spurt going. If you can get one more drench in, and if those calyxes can swell up just a bit, you'll add 20% in weight to the harvest and the buds will be much prettier.
You know how to rope em back in huh? Lol

They’re not really pushing out new pistils, the old pistils appear to be receding. What’s the trichs look like. Sativas I’ve been taking when cloudy with little amber.

Dunno Rich, they look pretty ripe. If they were going to go into another surge, I'd expect to see more fresh white pistils. Those seem to be in very short supply. How long have they looked like this with no new pistils?

I've they were mine, I'd chop 'em.

And man, you nailed it! I love that color and the texture? of the buds. Tight, frosty - gonna be a breeze to trim.

:bravo:

thanks guys! Not sure on trichs but I Really appreciate that, I'm going to chop and wash today. Going down to San Diego tomorrow so hope i can pull the majority of them down tonight. What are you guy's washing with? I see some are doing h202 and water only. Have to run out and get supplies

Found it on Docs site

HOW WE DO IT
Step 1) Take 3 clean 5-gallon buckets and fill them with RO water. If RO not available, use filtered water.

Step 2) Dissolve 1/4c-1/2c Lemon Juice and 1/4c-1/2c Baking Soda into the 1st bucket.

Step 3) Gently dip, swish, and swirl your freshly cut colas into Bucket 1, then rinse them off in buckets 2, then 3. Be careful not to smash them into the sides or bottoms of the buckets.

Step 4) Drip dry, and cure as normal.

Looking good Rich. I agree with Doc, looks like might have another week in em. If you aren't rushed, I would let em go a bit longer. Of course if I needed some stuff I would gladly chop one or two of them down to get them drying for you too!

Back
Top Bottom