Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Great thread with nice pictures and read. The amount of trichomes on some pictures is really crazy : ) I am reading a lot about Brix nowadays and it looks so impressive. Congrats on the harvest. I am a happy newbie who has just completed his first grow in soil and you are wellcome to check it anytime :) Have a great day.
Welcome Cannapeace and thanks for joining my thread! I will head over and check out your grow. You should add a link in your sig and you are welcome to post a link here as well...actually I will do it for you!

Come join me peeps on Cannapeace's grow thread!

CannaPeace's 1st Grow - 400W HID - GLR/DLC - Kryptonite/Anubis/Bag Seeds - 2015/2016

And CannaP look into high Brix, it is really an awesome turn key system that grows strong, healthy, and trich covered plants! A good place to start is in the how to use high Brix link in my sig. It will take you to doc's thread. Also check out his high Brix Q and A thread.

I am already on these threads but need some time and a new place to start.Beginning of next winter may be the right time to start.We will see : ) I will take my time reading as much as possible and learn the basics until I am ready. Thanks a lot for your kind support and motivation : ) Keep on inspiring

:welcome:Welcome to 420 Magazine Cannapeace!
logo21.gif

Thank you Hozona. Feels great to be greeted by masters. I will be checking your outdoor adventures in the following weeks with some other threads before starting mine. Hoping to learn more from you. Have a great day :)

:thanks:Thanks, CP! I am far from a master, but was a teacher so helping people learn while I am learning makes us all better growers. I know legalization is around the corner; I just wish it had happened 40 years ago
Thanks again for the Kudos! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks:Thanks, CP! I am far from a master, but was a teacher so helping people learn while I am learning makes us all better growers. I know legalization is around the corner; I just wish it had happened 40 years ago
Thanks again for the Kudos! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hozona, you taught professionally? As a trained educator myself that tidbit of info caught my attention. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hosanna, you taught professionally? As a trained educator myself that tidbit of info caught my attention. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have a MS in Secondary Education and have taught at both High School and College levels (Art) before I retired. I miss the College level much more than the High School because College level Art students are more responsible for their learning. :cheesygrinsmiley: Although when that light goes on in High School, it can be amazing!!:idea:

I have a MS in Secondary Education and have taught at both High School and College levels (Art) before I retired. I miss the College level much more than the High School because College level Art students are more responsible for their learning. :cheesygrinsmiley: Although when that light goes on in High School, it can be amazing!!:idea:

My degree was a BSED, Elem. with certification in Early Childhood. Although I never taught in a system I did homeschool my own and used the degree to work as a tutor for OVR. The training came in real handy working with adults during the 10 years we had a tattoo studio. I also ran the only tattoo studio that allowed you to bring the kids. We had toys, and I was known to carry babies while moms got tattooed. :laughtwo:

Whew, that was an epic trim session! Exhausted but happy and had some interesting results! This is a way better turnout than my first time through with these strains. I mixed the Hk11 and HK11 high brix by accident but both were excellent smoke so no worries. High Brix did better in complexity of flavor, strength and yield. I have never been a yield farmer and will do nothing that would sacrifice trichomes for weight so getting 48.9oz is just flooring me! Very happy at this quality level. It was interesting that though the nugs weren't as thick , because they were so tall the HK3 HB outyielded the HK8HB. I will be less reserved about growing HK3 in the future as it seems it can produce some good weight per plant! These numbers also don't include the chem X4 and X8 that I haven't trimmed yet so add about 5-6oz to the total. You can see why I am jumping for joy!

Agent Orange 178.39g
Agent Orange High Brix 213.84g

X4 High Brix 155.22g

HK3 High Brix 173.27g

HK8 141.99g
HK8 High Brix 168.24g

HK11 (mixed) 347.64g (173.82 average)

total 1370.59g
ave 171.25g/plant
wattage 260x4(LED)+600hps+600hps+0Aircon=2240watts

1730.59/2240=.61g/watt/60days flower

IMG_63288.JPG

Nice haul, bro! :bravo:

Sweet looking sugar flower collection.
My concerns of yield in hb are now alleviated.
Thank u bruh.

With that kind of trich load, it had to be a heavy harvest. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just recently figured out how THC can possibly be 20% or more of the entire bud matter. It's 'cause the leaves and calyxes are covered with a coating of trichs that's far bigger and thicker than the leaf/calyx itself. The density of the trichs is literally the difference in weight.

Awesome pull, always a fun time post harvest. Looks great, Shigg.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom