The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
New pants please. :rofl:

See you for the next run :passitleft::passitleft:

For sure mazin. I see Blue Dream in 5 gallon hempy buckets in the near future. Ill make sure to hit you up when the day comes. :passitleft:
And all good things come to an end :passitleft: awesome show mate...more boobs next time is all I can suggest to better it :rofl:
:rofl: 3 cheers for Boobies! :cheer: Ill have to get Bush Barbie out one last time i reckon. She really likes big buddha cheese:)

Merry Christmas :xmas:
IMG_86215.JPG
IMG_86366.JPG
IMG_86454.JPG

:rofl::rofl:

What going on Nic? You started another grow? How's work mate?

Hey Grizz, i got a new job and they been working me 12 hour shifts 5 days a week man. Its nukin futs but atleast Im making some bank for once. Im soo tired i havent even thought of starting another grow yet. It might be a little while. The next grow will be Blue Dream in 5 gallon Hempy buckets. When Im ready I will hit you fellers up and let you know. Ill still drop by and see all the big buds yall is growing.
Right now i got to go get my car fixed. I hit a raccoon the other day and it did $2,000 worth of damage. I cant believe it man! Bent the radiator and broke all kinds of plastic crap under there. These newer cars are plastic crap. :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft: I will smoke a little ghost train with ya though on this rainy Saturday morning. Later buddy.

Heres one last photobomb for mi amigos.

Big Buddha Cheese and Montana Huckleberry. I already gave a bunch away but still have plenty for myself. Atleast enough to make it through winter.

IMG_86822.JPG

This is a little Christmas sampler bag I made for my brother :xmas: hohoho
IMG_86793.JPG

MT Huckleberry
IMG_86841.JPG

Big Buddha Cheese
IMG_86903.JPG
IMG_86912.JPG
IMG_86992.JPG

:passitleft:

Nic you should enter your photos in the photo comp.. got heaps of nice ones. If you don't next month, I'm stealing your photos to enter :passitleft:

Nic you should enter your photos in the photo comp.. got heaps of nice ones. If you don't next month, I'm stealing your photos to enter :passitleft:
:laughtwo: Haha okay Grizz I will get something enetered next month. Im gonna try and get some more pics with Barbie. She is a great NUG model imo. By the way you are welcome to steal any of my pics anytime you want man. :passitleft:

Everything looks great man :goodjob:
Maybe one day I'll have the will to save some smoke for later days like that but I need more room :)
Thanks Spart, I usually can't put any smoke away for later days either but due to work I've had to cut way back. Im only smoking on weekends now. Wish i could smoke more but on a good note when i do smoke the buzz is much stronger. Im off today and tomorrow so :ganjamon:

Here Is some more ghost train haze for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_87575.JPG
IMG_87605.JPG
IMG_88655.JPG
IMG_88673.JPG

I went outside this morning and found the dog with this hempy root ball. I carried this thing up in the woods and buried it under a brush pile a month ago :laughtwo:. I trained her well
IMG_87381.JPG

Still looks good too ;)

Search the rootball for truffles :rofl:

Great looking bud brother!
thanks man:passitleft:

Clever dog, does he just find root balls or does it bring full plants back? :passitleft:
That is next on the list mazin :laughtwo:. Now the outdoor growers have to watch out for weed stealing dogs too :passitleft:
Search the rootball for truffles :rofl:
Ill check grizz. Never ate a truffle but ill eat anything once. :passitleft:

Even though this journal is complete I have a few more Big Buddha Cheese pics to share with y'all.
This strain turned out pretty darn good. Nice dense stinky buds. I did find a hermie on 1 plant during harvest but it is possible i have a light leak. I would definitely grow this strain again

IMG_89165.JPG
IMG_89374.JPG
IMG_89444.JPG
IMG_89485.JPG
IMG_89585.JPG
IMG_89647.JPG
IMG_89664.JPG
IMG_89776.JPG
IMG_89826.JPG

By the way i uploaded all 9 of these pics at the same time. No more one at a timing it wooooo! :blunt:

Merry Christmas to the Flamel family and all.. have a good one mate :passitleft:

Merry Christmas to the Flamel family and all.. have a good one mate :passitleft:
Thanks Grizz and Merry Christmas to you and yours too man. I just opened my presents and Im going to go play with the Lego Obi wan i got :). Ill smoke a fat doobie for ya :passitleft::xmas:

Back
Top Bottom