400W Mars II LED Original Amnesia & Critical Kush

Did you maybe get water on the leaf when and then it burned from the light? Kinda looks like when I do that. Do you see any other signs of cal/mag def? That doesn't look like that to me. How much are you seeing and is it just on those older leaves and not changing?

Dang I ask a bunch of questions. But us Doc's do that.
Bob ;)

Strangely enough it seems to only be on the highest fan leaves on my main cola up about 8-10 inches away from from my 400W LED panel.

Something something LED panels make them use more Calcium or magnesium..... lol expert knowledge I know

I think you got some water on it then as that is also pretty close to an LED. The do seem to use more Cal/mag than plants under MH. I needed extra cal/mag this round in my veg tent on one girl and it didn't look like that. That would look more like what you see in late stage after the edges have broken down.

Any other signs other than those spots?

Bob ;)

I had my head in the closet for awhile as I can't help myself from just hanging out with my plants during pretty much all light hours....

Upon closer inspection it looked like that was pretty much the only spot with any damage.

So here's hoping you're right and it's only a bit of water burn.:cheer:

I tied her top down a bit more in hopes that I could keep the canopy a bit more level.

I am here. But only for moral support.
I've been hit in the head too many times to give any sound advice.
If I try to give advice, hit me in the head.
Peace

We can help each other in this dept. If we both start giving advise it will look like a Three Stooges routine without Shemp.

Bob ;)

I've already hit my head and cut myself and destroyed life.. I mean light and limb in the short time I have been doing this grow.

I'm right there with you guys. There is a reason I am on here looking for advice LOL.

I'm glad to have you along Yeatster!:thumb:

I fed my original amnesia 1 liter of distilled water with 25% strength early bloom nutes today. Right after I cleaned my glass and smoked some fresh nugget I picked up from my rapper friend of course.

:theband:

It's always an interesting experience listening to brand new music from a local up and coming artist.

I feel like it is an interesting mention at this point that I have fed my plants at every single watering since about the 2nd week of veg.

0211161313_-_Copy.jpg

Well hello again everybody! My friends! (well maybe not yet but I hope I at least have some associates :) )

Pull up a seat, hit this bong and lets all read along, because today I'm bringing you all a...

CaNnAbIs PhOtO Op! HoOrAaY!

I'm finding myself pretty impatient with the flowering phase now that the grow process is so much less involved. Just a bit of tying and tucking here and there.

Day 68
0212161047_-_Copy.jpg

Day 70
0214161108_-_Copy.jpg

Day 72:

I tried to make one of those 3d wiggle gifs of my OA... seems like they don't wanna play properly on here.

OA_loop_2.gif

Same shot as JPG.

0216160909a_-_Copy.jpg

Critical Kush Early Flower Top
0216160901_-_Copy.jpg

My accidental Clone looking sexy :) :Namaste:
:thumb: >feelsgoodman It's my first clone attempt, right into soil with some rooting hormone and no watering (just misting it's bag) until 2 days ago.
0216160855_-_Copy.jpg

Critical Kush under CFL.
0216160854_-_Copy.jpg

My clone with her originating stem.

0216160853a_-_Copy.jpg

Really nice looking old fan leaf.
0216160847_-_Copy.jpg

Less nice looking fan leaves.
0216160846_-_Copy.jpg

Critical kush undercarriage.

0216160844_-_Copy.jpg

Original Amnesia bonsai. I called it this because I felt it just looked like a bonsai tree. It feels like it too considering all the taming I have done so far.

It makes me think how awesome it could be to veg the same plant for years and see how stalky and gnarled you could make it look.

0216160817_-_Copy.jpg

I accidentally left the tiedowns off of my original amnesia overnight and she stood up TALL!
0216160806_-_Copy.jpg
0216160806a_-_Copy.jpg

So I stared at her main cola for a bit pondering my next move...

0216160807b_-_Copy.jpg

And I decided to give her a good PINCH! oh and I tied her back down too... BAD GIRL!.... I must still be riled up from my valentines day festivities...

0216160816_-_Copy.jpg

0216160807a_-_Copy.jpg
0216160807_-_Copy.jpg

The fan leaves on this critical kush top are all mucked up because they were hit by the same piece of wood that decimated the lower stem. It doesn't seem like it will be much of an issue though...

0216160806a_-_Copy.jpg

I didn't include any shots of it but unfortunately the stem that was damaged earlier in my post didn't grab back on so I just undid the tape and plant wire and cut her off.

At this point though it looks like it doesn't even matter, I trained some branches into the open space and she puffed right up immediately.

Well thanks for reading along everybody! I hope you're enjoying this grow. I'm probably going to wait at least another 7 days before posting photos because I find that it's much more interesting to see the growth in bigger steps.

Looking sweeet!! :high-five: imagine if all the oa ties came off :) they do love to stretch :) loving your pics mate and the growth is insane +reps my man :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Reading this just now got me so amped, thank you for the positive vibes dude!!

Thankfully even if I did let all her ties go, I have quite a bit of vertical space left that I can utilize.

I wanted to say in my last post, I have been rubbing the main stems near their tops and I have just been getting some INCREDIBLE odors from these plants.

The Original amnesia is smelling like sage, lemongrass, and juicyfruit.

The critical kush is a lot more piney/orange/citrus and maybe some earthy musk in there as well.

I have been getting such a rush from this whole experience. What a gift it is to be able to grow and create with our own hands!

The closer I get to actually seeing flowers on my plants, the less desirable street weed seems to me.

oh. hell. yes. it is a great and rare event when I worked the phone for the miracle bag. Even if its grown better than I do I know my work, it is organic and I know love went into it. I would not freak over a broken branch I've duct taped such things together with no issue usually you will find the area swells a bit and the whole branch union just gets stronger. the clone will be fine enough most likely you can with plants take them out of flower if its too long in the light cycle or light leaking, but you can find some strains will hermie due to that stress period, some will not. GET A PH METER!. I have rain water but I was using an organic fert that would spike the acidity into redline territory and when I was trying to balance it naturally baking soda I would get a good reading but unkown to me it would last an hour or so before going all kaplooyey ( advanced terminology sorry) lost a whole grow cycle because of that including a huge Sativa that I had nutured for many months so get a reader measure the water measure the water with fert measure the water after a few hours of the fert in the water and measure the runoff (from the bottom of the growing container) and see if it varies. Trust NOTHING lol esp with a new strain you work with it has its own personality and needs. rock on.

Hey high yogi! Thanks for tagging along and thanks for the insight!

I'm handling the situation for the most part right now with distilled water from the store and careful nute measurement.

Although I definitely have plans for an EC meter in the future.

Hey Dr. Bob! At 69 days now we are already 10 days into flower. I didn't quite make the 60 day beg that I wanted but it's fine because I feel like my girls are gonna puff up REAL big. They're already looking awesome with stretch.

I peeked in my closet today and I'm seeing white hairs all over my Critical Kush. The original amnesia seems like just slightly slower to flower.

Hopefully they aren't too underdeveloped for 10 days in flower ( only 8 days in the most recent pics)

Hey dudes! I'm coming at you this afternoon with hits and pics!

Okay well maybe only hits for me but pics for everyone else!

FLOWER DAY 16

74 days from seed!

Radioactive glowing jugz for scale
0222160920_-_Copy.jpg

0222160921_-_Copy.jpg

0222160921a_-_Copy.jpg

0222161012_-_Copy.jpg

Love checking out the undergrowth. I'm so happy with how my circular training turned out for the Original Amnesia plant.

I'm going to need to use a more solid method of tying things down in the future though. Thinking of setting my pots into big cup shaped sections of chicken wire and tying down onto that.

0222161310_-_Copy.jpg

0222161310a_-_Copy.jpg

0222161339_HDR_-_Copy.jpg

0222161342_-_Copy.jpg

0222161345_-_Copy.jpg

Flower Pics

0222161345a_-_Copy.jpg

0222161345b_-_Copy.jpg

Canopy Shots

0222161354_-_Copy.jpg

0222161357_-_Copy.jpg

For anyone reading, I need some advice on the number of tops.

Do I trim vertical growth to reduce the number of tops? Or do I just continue spreading everything out?

I counted 60-72 tops on the critical kush plant and 40-50 on the original amnesia.

Thanks for reading!

I do both depending on growth during veg but not flower. Once as far into flower as you are I tie em down, pull em over, supercrop (my own weak version) etc. But I don't top once the lights are flipped. About 2 weeks before is about all I like to do so they develop some strong branches for the buds.

Looks like an even canopy to me with one big tree in the corner. That may be supercrop material. :thumb:
Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom