400W Mars II LED Original Amnesia & Critical Kush

I did a MAJOR revamp to my closet setup! I put in work today building a new shelf which has allowed me to expand into the full space of my closet.
Space before:
0209161007_-_Copy.jpg
0209161008_-_Copy.jpg

Space after: (one closet door is shut I know lol)
0209161432b_-_Copy.jpg
0209161540_-_Copy.jpg

Building the shelf was quite the challenge. My hammer drill kept eating up drill bits and shreding my screws. I cut and assembled and pre-drilled all holes for the shelf and screwed it together with 1 and 5/8 inch drywall screws.

0209161227_-_Copy.jpg

While I was tearing down the old closet system, I accidentally knocked a piece of wood trim and caused some trauma to my critical kush plant :(

0209161220_-_Copy.jpg

I taped and wired the joint up but i'm not too optimistic. I hope in my frantic rush of work for greater yields I didn't overall reduce them by damaging my poor critical kush plant.

Splinted joint:
0209161540a_-_Copy.jpg

Wilting :(:jawdropper::helpsmilie::straightface::rollingeyes::rip:
0209161540b_-_Copy.jpg

Air exhaust into room:
0209161432_-_Copy.jpg
0209161432a_-_Copy.jpg

Room to stretch:
0209161540c_-_Copy.jpg

Sorry for the brevity but I gotta run!

Thanks for reading.

I still cant believe I fit these plants into a 2.5x3 ft space. Now in 6.5 feet and it seems like they're already maxing it Out!
And now I need input from the readers!
I have a clone that was accidentally created when I did my first LST a little over a week ago. It seems to be survivng but I accidentally subjected it to 1 full 12 hour light cycle.

If it's back on veg how will things play out?

How F'D is that branch I damaged?

I have questions about plant height as well. Should I not tether these plants down anymore during flower?

If my original amnesia would benefit more from long stem growth how do I handle that? Raise the lights up for more stretch during this early flower phase?

Should I be trimming small growth?

How much more wide can I make these plants? Will speeding them out more during early flower reduce cola length?

I'll bump ya again, even though I've nothing of value to add.

Most of your questions have no definitive answer. You'll have to experiment to find out for yourself how your plants react to your specific grow setup and style.

Yeesh that reply was too damned reasonable!

I need concrete answers! NOW! Just kidding :) Thanks for stopping by rtk.

I guess i'm starting to get more anxious as my grow progresses so i'm constantly hounding myself with these questions. Oh And I ran out of weed...

Say no more, you're excused from anything and everything until you secure more weed!

Here's one opinion on trimming small growth (which I'm assuming means lollipopping lower growth that won't amount to much). In our first grow we set out to not do any real trimming, but we didn't even make it all the way through before we started doing so to the less mature girls. In our second grow everyone has been trimmed up and will be again several times before they really start into flowering.

As i'm cleaning up the broken fluorescent bulbs on the floor of my closet that I didn't have time to clean yesterday, i'm picking up pieces of the bulb and I realize to myself "these had mercury in them... and i'm handling them with no gloves on... oh god wash hands wash hands"

Anyway...

My damaged branch is wilted A.F..

0210161220_-_Copy.jpg
0210161220a_-_Copy.jpg

Not looking good. Although she bounced back extremely well when I accidentally snapped her main cola in early veg.

Hi Nugwrasslin,

I know I'm really late to the party, but would love to follow along as well. I love arteekay's response that "it depends" (paraphrased) as I find that to be the case the majority of the time, to the majority of situations.

I do however feel comfortable in suggesting that your accidental clone will be fine going back to veg after one brief period of 12/12. Depending on..... ;)

Better late than never! I am in for a fellow Critical Kush grower!

Bob ;)

Awesome! Glad to have you here Dr Bob! "THE DOCTOR IS IN!"

Subb'ed in also...Your ladies are looking good to me also. I just wanted to also throw out I think your clone will be fine with 1 12/12 cycle...I have a clone going now that finally rooted after 3 weeks in the bubbler, it was taken off the mother at 4 weeks into flower. keep up the good work!

I am relieved to hear this again about my accidental clone :) Wondering now when I should water it for the first time. It was cut and given rooting hormone either 10 or 13 days ago now. I have only been misting the inside of it's plastic bag cover.

Also, thanks for tagging along to my grow! :)

Been away for a whil but im back and in cant wait to see that stem bounce back �� i have high hopes xD hapend to me a lot and a lot of them grew back �� even splitted main stems in half that grew back ��

Awesome! I'm scared because it was such a big wound but it seems like these plants recover from ANYTHING. *disclaimer, plants do not survive "anything", but simply most things

Glad to have you along buddy. :Namaste:

So many new faces in my grow today. Stoked to have you all here!

0210161239_-_Copy.jpg

Here is a pic of some new leaf burn/damage on my original amnesia plant. When I switched to flower, both plants received a 8-10 gal cleanse with tap and then distilled water, and were fed flower stage nutes by advanced nutrients at 25% strength. (Full grandmaster line according to the AN calculator)

Wondering if this is more cal/mag def or something more sinister...

Did you maybe get water on the leaf when and then it burned from the light? Kinda looks like when I do that. Do you see any other signs of cal/mag def? That doesn't look like that to me. How much are you seeing and is it just on those older leaves and not changing?

Dang I ask a bunch of questions. But us Doc's do that.
Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom