The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
Yea Budman i will start a journal when ready. Just got to get a decent tent. I was looking at one by Apollo that measures 36" x 20"x 62". I'd like to go bigger but this will fit in a few different places if i need to move it someday. Gonna try to do 6 hempy style in 2 liter bottles like a grower around here named Tead. :passitleft:

Too Become a God, just add water :smokin:. These are 6 Amnesia Haze autos i won from cks. So far so good. Ther would be 7 but one fell in the drive way. After sifting through tiny rocks for a long while i gave up. Every seed i drop seems to disapear into the shadow realm or some shit. Every once in a while a sacrifice must be made to the Master. :passitleft:
IMG_94895.JPG

Looking good. I have a few of these in my seed stock. Haven't grown them yet but I am very interested in your experience with this strain.
Good luck and my the fun begin ......... again!!:surf:

Looking good. I have a few of these in my seed stock. Haven't grown them yet but I am very interested in your experience with this strain.
Good luck and my the fun begin ......... again!!:surf:

#6 has busted open! Tell you the truth i wasnt expecting much due to my own mistake. When i put them into a shotglass for 24 hours i placed the cup of water directly on the heat mat. I came back to check on them after an hour or so and the water was steaming hot and i thought they were cooked. Happily i was wrong. Maybe even was a good thing, maybe. These will be going outside in a couple weeks and hopefully harvested in July. I have a spot by a sewer plant thats an old apple orchard. The dirt should be very nutritious and any smells will be covered up by the human poop smell.

Wonder if you'll get any males from that.. you'll know why if you do.. not sure if that's even still debated or an old wives tail.. making female seeds would suggest that the sex is already predetermined.. :passitleft: hey mate :rofl::passitleft:

Yea Budman i will start a journal when ready. Just got to get a decent tent. I was looking at one by Apollo that measures 36" x 20"x 62". I'd like to go bigger but this will fit in a few different places if i need to move it someday. Gonna try to do 6 hempy style in 2 liter bottles like a grower around here named Tead. :passitleft:

Osmo+? It's super easy!

Wonder if you'll get any males from that.. you'll know why if you do.. not sure if that's even still debated or an old wives tail.. making female seeds would suggest that the sex is already predetermined.. :passitleft: hey mate :rofl::passitleft:

Lol well i dont know if i cooked them or what but all 6 are dead :rip: obviously the weed gods are not happy with me. Ill make sure the next batch is germinated properly. And I'll probably sacrifice a goat to appease the gods just to make sure. :cheesygrinsmiley: So no autos outside this year i reckon. I do have 3 blue dream seeds i could get going maybe.
Osmo+? It's super easy!
Make sure to tag along to this next grow Tead cuz I'll surely need some expert hempy advice.

whatup spart :passitleft:

Been waiting for your next journal with excitement brother!
I'm soo glad to be doing another grow. Im not working on Sunday, might be a good day to start the new journal. Gotta order some more nutes today. I left what i had in the cold all winter and dont want to risk it.
I hope your SD is doing good Lex. Haven't seen an update in a while. We need some pics man :cheesygrinsmiley:

whatup spart :passitleft:

I'm soo glad to be doing another grow. Im not working on Sunday, might be a good day to start the new journal. Gotta order some more nutes today. I left what i had in the cold all winter and dont want to risk it.
I hope your SD is doing good Lex. Haven't seen an update in a while. We need some pics man :cheesygrinsmiley:

Actually just put up a bunch of pictures recently of my SD harvest and Huckleberry which is still flowering.

Murderer.. hang on they were autos. Some (no no not me) might say this makes the gods very happy and you shall be rewarded with lots of fat flowers and seven virgin barbies..

Actually just put up a bunch of pictures recently of my SD harvest and Huckleberry which is still flowering.

Well crap, my bad man. I reckon i unsubbed somehow. I be over there today to see how them girls are doing.
Murderer.. hang on they were autos. Some (no no not me) might say this makes the gods very happy and you shall be rewarded with lots of fat flowers and seven virgin barbies..
7 virgin Barbies oh yea:rofl:.
Come check out my journey
fo sho weedman. Add a link to your sig

Hello my fellow bud lovers! The last journal was fun so ill do another. As some of you already know, i have a vivid imagination. I recommend smoking a bowl 5 min prior to viewing this journal to get full effect.

Strains in Flower: Goldmine Fem (Heavyweight seeds) day 14 Flower
: Huckleberry Fem (private breeder) day 14 Flower
: OG Kush reg (HSO) just placed on 12/12
: Sour Diesel (private breeder) just placed 12/12
: Critical Cure (Barneys Farm) just placed 12/12

Veg cabinet: Lowrider II auto (Seedsman) sprouted 12/19/15

Area: 29"x29" shower

Light: 400 watt Mars II LED and five 23 watt cfls.

Soil: A 1:3 ratio of FFOF, FFLW, and perlite

Nutrients: General Organics (grow, bloom, roots, calmg)
Supplements: Guano, superthrive, humic acid, kelp extract

The Flower Shower: Back row left to right- Huckleberry, Goldmine.
Front row left to right- Sour D, Critical Cure, OG Kush. All the girls in the shower were topped 2 times and have 4-5 tops now. The Goldmine is 19" tall. The three little ones in the front row are 9-10" tall.
image5568.jpeg

These are recently harvested Bubblicious still curing.
image5280.jpeg
image5283.jpeg
image5284.jpeg

Also i am in the process of making my own feminized seeds with colloidal silver. I have been spraying another Huckleberry for a few weeks and i found some balls yesterday. I plan to strategically pollinate Multiple strains to make crosses such as Huckleberry X goldmine, ogkush. Then save the pollen for later use.
Balls i picked off the girly man aka (Lola lalala lola)
image5573.jpeg
I am always happy to hear advice and other viewpoints on all subjects
Looking good

I made some weed brownies over the holidays. I found this recipe on another site. Place 5-7 grams of good bud into 2/3 cup of oil heated to a simmer on the stove and leave it cook for 15 minutes. Then strain the oil to get the bud material out. Then add that oil to the brownie mix and bake. These things will rock your world. Be careful and start out small. I started with a full brownie right before getting dragged off to the yearly church thing with the family. After we got home i was informed that i will be staying home next year. Just when I was really starting to feel the spirit too, LOL. I feel that the high is very narcotic and heavy. I also thought i went blind for a few minutes, but then i remembered that my eyes were just closed haha. It was fun pretending to be blind at church though. I know, im going to Hell :laugh:.:passitleft:
image5639.jpeg
Yum.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom