Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

They dried a little fast then i wanted but they look great. Bagged last night, think the vent fan is too strong. Ill have use the main tent where i can lower the speed next time. Ended up with 10-11oz of prime grade AAA organic & pesticide free buds and another 3oz in higher quality popcorn. Total of about 14oz but I'd like to check thst against another scale. even though they are bagged up, i open the bucket and im greeted with amazing smells. Burping the bag this morning was so easy. So happy i dont have to open and close a bunch of jars.

Thanks everyone and Doc for all the help and positive energy. This wouldn't have been my best grow to date without you all. :Namaste:

Congratulations! :bravo: Here's where they started. :rofl:

Thanks PW and Dynamo! They look to be putting on new growth.

20171024_151552.jpg
20171024_151458.jpg

Awesome as always.... nice write up Rich..... like your drying method.....

Nice harvest, RF! :bravo:

I've got some Tut and a couple other strains I'll be trying in Doc's kit (as an "Indica-lover" coming from hydro! :laugh:), soon, too, so just finished getting caught up on the entire journal. :welldone:

Now that you've had a chance for a good cure, would you still describe the Tut as a "keeper"? I'm really anxious to see how it does in the HB soil! :yahoo:

Hey mr. K. glad u enjoyed. I'm on the fence with tut. Its a potant strain but idk. Maybe i let it go too long. I should have taken samples as it finished to see when to harvest. Id say its a good sativa dom hybrid but doesnt have that getup and go I'm looking for. The high lasts a while and its mostly in the head but can get a little heavy. I guess I'm more of a fan of one or the other over a hybrid.

Bout to smoke a blunt now. If i think of anything else ill post it

Back
Top Bottom