Grow journal of my second grow

Re: Grow journal of my second grow, with pics, setup, nutes, schedule, etc.

stikeegrnlf said:
Hey, thanks to both^

Roor, I have a question for you-do you water a little more often with the guano and tiger bloom? I was thinking about this the other day, and it seems to me that if you water the same amount, the plants are getting the same amount of nutes, but half in guano-P, and half of tiger bloom. Should I mix the guano and the tiger bloom in the same gallon of water? It seems to me that might result in nute burn, or is that the point-to give plants extra kick of P during flowering? Thanks bro...

I use guano (3 tbls.) in with the Tiger Bloom (2 tsp.) in the same gallon of water with no burning whatsoever. I mix this in a large bucket using 3 quarts of warm (not hot) water and 1 quart of cold water. The reason for this is I feel it breaks down the bat pellets better if you are going to add it directly to the feeding water, which is what I do. I stir the 3 quarts of warm water as I add the 3 tbls. of bat guano, mixing continuely. Then I gradually pour the 1 quart of cold water in and add the 2 tsp. of Tiger Bloom. Also, let it sit at LEAST overnight or up to 48 hours before feeding to your plants. Cover loosely, if the cover is solid, punch air holes in it. I water 3-4 times a week.

Try making tea in cold water, you'll find out the hard way like I did it just sinks to the bottom NEVER to be absorbed into the water. Don't waste your sh"t! :laughtwo:

Now Sunleaves says 3 times a week is max feeding for bat guano, however organic gardening is not an exact science. I feed based what the plant needs, and I feel if you have good enough drainage in your soil and have run-off everytime you water then it is fine to feed this often.

As is evident here -> Organic New York City Diesel

Now that I have bought the Sunleaves International House of Guano and have used Bat guano to such an extent I plan on writing a thread on it's use at some point.

Awesome bro, thanks. That makes more sense. I'm close to about 30 more days of flowering and they're just packin' on the buds. Pics coming soon.

Second_grow_0511.jpg

About 30 days left
Second_grow_0711.jpg

Second_grow_0611.jpg

this is the smallest bud, a branch at the bottom of the plant I thought about cloning but didn't.
Second_grow_0631.jpg

yeah, the last one is the baby. my first clone. She's about 2 ft tall, in flowering
Second_grow_0561.jpg

can you put a de-ionizers in the same room as the plants and if so does it affect the co2 levels?

Thanks guys, i always appreciate the positive comments.
PHISH- I would put it in there if i had one. And no, it wouldn't affect the CO2. De-ionizers neutralize positively charged particles, and CO2 is already neutral

results were good. lab analysis has ..hmm, "consumed" the product during the testing phase. Thanks to all who sent their input and positive vibes. new grow experiment will begin soon!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom