GROWant Smart 800Watt Osram LED Grow Light

2 of them do not just 1 core coverage on it is 3 by 3 so 2 400 is at least for a 6 by 6

Uhh... No, 3'x'3 is 9 square feet. 6'x'6 is 36 square feet - which is not twice as large a space, it's four times as large. When you go from one light source to multiple ones, you do (generally) get a "third light" effect, which has a tendency to improve things more than the absolute 2X of just doubling the gross amount of light - but it won't help that much.

A space twice the size of a 3'x3' grow would be 18 square feet. For example, 3'x6' (you may have meant to type that?) or, if a space with a square area, just a tiny fraction of an inch under 4¼' per side.

I hope you do really well with your grow! Not just because I like to see people succeed. I also like to see forum sponsors selling quality products. It's good for the company, it's good for the members, and it's good for the forum. Additionally... There's a G3 HiPAR GR480 heading my way, lol, and so I have a personal reason to hope that GROWant sells great products ;) .

Uhh... No, 3'x'3 is 9 square feet. 6'x'6 is 36 square feet - which is not twice as large a space, it's four times as large. When you go from one light source to multiple ones, you do (generally) get a "third light" effect, which has a tendency to improve things more than the absolute 2X of just doubling the gross amount of light - but it won't help that much.

A space twice the size of a 3'x3' grow would be 18 square feet. For example, 3'x6' (you may have meant to type that?) or, if a space with a square area, just a tiny fraction of an inch under 4¼' per side.

I hope you do really well with your grow! Not just because I like to see people succeed. I also like to see forum sponsors selling quality products. It's good for the company, it's good for the members, and it's good for the forum. Additionally... There's a G3 HiPAR GR480 heading my way, lol, and so I have a personal reason to hope that GROWant sells great products ;) .

Your right my thinking was off to many blunts last night either way they get put into a apollo 4 by 4 by 7 ft tent with rope ratchets, new carbon filter , and I grabbed a new ph meter that is a good one Bc dwc starts back up now

And I got one out of two lights so my second will be here is a couple days and I will show set up but I already know it's gonna be great Bc this single one IS DOPE
420-magazine-mobile171658165.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1423327003.jpg
420-magazine-mobile872589435.jpg

Light arrived today with super fast shipping and zero damage.
Spectrum, PAR and wattage all match manufacturer specs.
Within 15 minutes out of the box it was up and programmed, very easy with either the remote or screen. I have opted to use the clouds and lightning effect on the veg mode of 18/6 pre build in program.
Great looking slim form factor device and ultra quite.
IMG_302720.JPG
IMG_302818.JPG
IMG_302925.JPG
IMG_303016.JPG
IMG_303119.JPG
IMG_303221.JPG
IMG_30331.PNG
IMG_303421.JPG

24 inches and full power. I didn't check but around the plants. I just wanted to be sure it matched the manufacturers specs, and it does :).
I have the 18/6 VEG setting on now , with clouds and lightning.

Back
Top Bottom