GROWant Smart 800Watt Osram LED Grow Light

Some pictures from my last grow

IMG_2500.PNG
IMG_240235.JPG
IMG_246333.JPG

That's how you fill a tent. Nice job

My light comes on at 5:30 am with 30 minutes of UVA 385nm , then comes on with more colors at 6:00 am. So in this picture they have been on for 3 hours.

Would you mind snapping a couple pics when the UV-A is on and then another right after the other colors start coming up? Next time you're up that early :) thanx man.
Great pics from last harvest. Are you running any of the same strains?

This time I'm growing Gorilla Glue from seed. These two plants will be mother plants , they are both female. I've taken clones and they will be the next grow.

Can never go wrong with GG

Thank you for checking out this grow. I've been growing with LED's for almost 10 years now and this LED is top notch, meets all the manufacturers specs and Osram chips is a big plus for me. These two plants will be mother plants and some clones behind them will be the next grow , looking to grow 4 good size plants under 2 of these lights. So far this light has met all my expectations, thank you GROWant:)

yes I had to see whats happening here as well the pics are like wow, I can smell the goodness from here lol

A perfect match of Grower Talent and Technology. MaxPar is definitely showcasing our light to perfection. Thanx for stopping by :)

Thank you for checking out this grow. I've been growing with LED's for almost 10 years now and this LED is top notch, meets all the manufacturers specs and Osram chips is a big plus for me. These two plants will be mother plants and some clones behind them will be the next grow , looking to grow 4 good size plants under 2 of these lights. So far this light has met all my expectations, thank you GROWant:)

Thank you. Everyone has been thrilled with how you've presented everything so far. That FLIR video was amazing.

I received my other light today , look great. Can't seem to get it to link up with my other one. Followed the instructions and watched a video on line , still won't work.

IMG_307923.JPG
Looks good man so jealous of the lights but so happy for you... Great experience for sure keep it up

Back
Top Bottom