Growermans 1st Grow- CFL Lowryder #2 x AK47 Autoflower

growerman

Hello Everyone and thanks for checking out my first grow!

I've got 03 seeds coming from Attitude seedbank of Lowryder #2 X AK47 which is an autoflowering plant. I'm currently working with a closet in which I have 3 23 watt 6500k cfl's and 3 26watt 2700k cfl's. Also in there I have 2 65watt 4500k and one 65watt 6500k cfl.

Currently don't have the seeds yet and are in the process of being shipped here but why not have everything ready!

For soil I will be using an organic soil that has peat moss,perlite, limestone in it already and I bought some earth warm casing to go in there as well.

Although I want to use the K.I.S.S method I also want to use my knowledge and countless hours reading the forums to my full advantage on my first grow.

I would like to keep the ph between 6.0-6.3 throughout while watering only when the top parts of the soil feel dry.

Here are some pictures of my semi-finished setup so you have an idea of what I'm working with

004660.JPG

002734.JPG

003700.JPG

004660.JPG

The last picture is the nutrients I currently have and plan on getting different nutrients but this is what I had around from a school project a yr ago. Possibly go with the fox farm tiger bloom and other 2 that I've seen? I also have some Brer Rabbit unsulphered molasses for the flowering stages. Any tips or suggestions along the way would be great.

Also the way the lights are set up right now are not 100% the way their going to be all the time. i want the larger bulbs at the same height as the others and the hoods working with the cone reflectors to make it so no light can reach the ceiling. What i don't have pictured are two small fans I'll have in the closet circulating ventilation. Will post other pics once the seeds germinate.

I was thinking about putting my seeds in a class of distilled water for 24 hrs and then using the paper towel method. Once germinated I plan on putting them each directly into their own pots to begin the wonderful life!

Once again I've read countless hours of info on this website so I hope this thread is a pay it forward kind of method. Any help would be much appreciated so thank you and smoke on:peace:

I'm pulling up a chair, thinking about trying some autoflowering strains as well with a similar setup and can't wait to see how it turns out. Best of luck to you!

Thanks and I hope I can be of some help. I already made of a mistake and posted the nutes pics twice and none of the lights...opps

anyways heres kinda the light setup
001706.JPG

Ok I decided to take the 3 26watt 2700k out and put 3 23watt 6500k in for the vegging state giving me 6 23 watt 6500k, 2 65watt 4500k, and 1 65 watt 6500k. Any advice on which nutrients on I should get instead of the ones I have above before I start? The nutrients part is the main part I'm concerned with. I know from reading TO NOT over nute so any advice from fellow autoflower growers or anyone would be great on when to feed them nutrients. I also plan on getting some blood meal for my soil

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom