Growing Belushi

Weekender

Sitting here in a snowstorm today I have been streaming the newer reality TV Show "Growing Belushi", this is the past TV actor/ comedian. He has bought a farm in Oregon, USA and turning it into a big time grow operation, I find it very entertaining, you may also.

Sitting here in a snowstorm today I have been streaming the newer reality TV Show "Growing Belushi", this is the past TV actor/ comedian. He has bought a farm in Oregon, USA and turning it into a big time grow operation, I find it very entertaining, you may also.
Yeah. Me and lady watch it weekly. Guy cracks me up

I concur with both of you, @Weekender and @CultivationArt, funny guy and great advise can be found there.

You may be interested in this, from our Home Page a few days ago.
:ciao:

oh wow...you folks think that's quality tv...the guy is a moron and it's set up for all the drama they can fit in...Neeming the whole run?...c'mon really...just cause you have money doesn't mean you can grow weed...hope he shows up so I can tell him myself lol

oh wow...you folks think that's quality tv...the guy is a moron and it's set up for all the drama they can fit in...Neeming the whole run?...c'mon really...just cause you have money doesn't mean you can grow weed...hope he shows up so I can tell him myself lol
He’s not a moron. He’s making millions of dollars doing something right.

All his shows plus he owns an entire flower line with blues brother. I don’t think a moron is capable of a successful business. And I don’t recognize him thru weed. I recognize him for what he is. A comedian. Isn’t that what they teach us in school.

You think Jurassic park is real. Nope. Just quality tv.

I think it's great that shows involving this 'business' is getting some airtime. The concept is great. We definitely need more. I watched two episodes with the girlfriend, and it was hard to watch. That guy from 'but wait......there's more' infomercials, Anthony Sullivan has a CBD farm, and I caught a little of his show. I think it's called Kush Country? It was a little easier to watch.

Checkout Hamilton's Pharmacopia and Weedequette, (? spelling).

I think it's great that shows involving this 'business' is getting some airtime. The concept is great. We definitely need more. I watched two episodes with the girlfriend, and it was hard to watch. That guy from 'but wait......there's more' infomercials, Anthony Sullivan has a CBD farm, and I caught a little of his show. I think it's called Kush Country? It was a little easier to watch.

Checkout Hamilton's Pharmacopia and Weedequette, (? spelling).
I watch Pharmacopia and Weedequette. If I see the others I'll check em out. Thanks!

Yeah, bailed about 1/2 way through the first epi of Season two.

I know it's TV and all, but AFAIK, he ruined a crop of Captain Jack in the first season and now he's killed a crop of the blends for the Blues Brothers' strain?

I mean, seriously...After a while abject stupidity and inexperience get a bit tiresome to watch.

What gets me is that Jim has repeatedly said that if only John had more access to weed back in the 70s, he might still be alive.

Dude, John's weed dealer literally works for you; he gave John all the pot John ever wanted.
John just liked coke more than he liked weed.

Back
Top Bottom