Growing Indoor With Poly - Lemon Kush - Power Flower - 700W MARS II - Soil

Use RO water. Tap water has floride, chlorine, too much cal mag. When you pH adjust tap water your allowing your ladies to take in all of that crap. I believe its still like 25 cents a gallon for the crystal geyser machine. Give it a try. Those problems WILL disappear.

I know that this applies to most tap water, but since its german tap water we are talking about, its safe to use.

Our water has

pH 8,2 pH
Calcium 43,8 mg/l
Magnesium 7,7 mg/l
Fluorid < 0,1 mg/l
Nitrat 2,3 mg/l
Nitrit < 0,01 mg/l
Natrium 14,2 mg/l
Chloride 24,8 mg/l
Sulfat 27,8 mg/l

that should be fine, right?

I mean yes it's fine to smoke, people use tap here in the US and it comes out fine. But most plants show problems when using tap water. The salts from the nutes don't break down completely in the tap and the roots get damaged due to that. It's proven.

I mean yes it's fine to smoke, people use tap here in the US and it comes out fine. But most plants show problems when using tap water. The salts from the nutes don't break down completely in the tap and the roots get damaged due to that. It's proven.

okay, i didnt know that :) when you talk about ro water, you talk about reverse osmosis water aka demineralized water, right?

Yes, reverse osmosis. It's amazing. Having water at 0 ppm rather than 200 or whatever tap starts out at. The plants respond to waterings immediately.

WOW! You can buy a RO system on amazon.com or overstock.com for cheap. Other places online sell them also. If you look into getting one, try to find one that is a 1-1 (1gallon-1gallon used) ratio so you don't waste a ton of water.

Already looked into them, the ones wo have that 1:1 ratio are those with a 300-500$ pricetag. the cheaper ones usualy have 1:3-4 which will also be fine.

i will try if i can see a difference between tap and ro water. if i can see a difference (i hope i will) i will get one of those ro systems!

also thank you for all the good information you provide me with! could not be more happy to have you on board here :)

Along for the ride ;) If you do a little experiment with 2 clones of the same strain, one tap one RO, the RO plant will grow faster, look healthier, bigger juicer buds, better looking pistils, better smell and better taste. But that's all just opinion I guess, I did that experiment once and I haven't used tap since.

Along for the ride ;) If you do a little experiment with 2 clones of the same strain, one tap one RO, the RO plant will grow faster, look healthier, bigger juicer buds, better looking pistils, better smell and better taste. But that's all just opinion I guess, I did that experiment once and I haven't used tap since.

it makes sense :) but to be honest, the lemon kush in my tent look healthier, than my lemon kushs from last year outdoor, they smell 10x more intense, and so on. i just watered them with RO + small amount of nutes. Tomorrow will be the day, since they react pretty fast to changes of their water supply :) also ordered a small RO system.

ah, and just for your information. Tap water here hast about 400pm :D

Yes, girls looking pretty damn good today. The "nute burn" is still there, but everything else looks fresher. RO System will be delivered on Monday \o/

As it alway is, plants got flipped to flower today. They need to be finished until mid december due to an inspection of my flat. :/
So this will be some kind of a test run for the equipment. After the inspection i will start with only 4 plants, since i plan on letting them veg a bit more ...

Lineup will be -
GreenHouse Arjans Ultra Haze #2 fem.
HSO Blue Dream fem.
RQS Euphoria fem.
GreenHouse Cheese fem.

But i will look forward to finishing this grow, hopefully without major problems :Namaste:

The burns are going to be scars. The new leaves will be beautiful ;)

you were right, Girls started to lift of, new leaves look very healthy. The Power Flower has already outgrown most of the Lemon Kushs. But i also think that i have two different phenos there. 2 Lemon Kushs grow more like a sative while the other Lemon Kushs grow really bushy and compact, even the leaves look different, just like two different strains. But they all smell equally lemonish, which is good :D

Apart from that, nothing really has changed. Upped the Nutes a bit and using now 3ml Canna Terra Vega, 2ml Canna Rhizotonic and 2ml Cannazym per Liter. I also removed the Leaves that were growing towards the Center.

Since the Power Flower is 88% Sativa and 12% Indica and the Lemon Kushs are more indica dominant its not surprising that she is growing higher then the other ones.

Tomorrow update will contain some pictures :)

Well, at first. Sorry for the crappy pictures. But i always feel like that when taking Pictures with my Smartphone.

RO System up and running! Works like a charm :)

Here are the Pictures, there might be a little surprise hidden.

2014-10-06_08_16_47_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_13_57_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_11_46_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_15_49_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_12_59_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_10_52_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_14_26_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_12_32_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_08_01_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_07_26_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_07_15_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_06_39_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_06_20_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_06_09_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_05_55_2.jpg
2014-10-06_08_05_32_2.jpg

i also fim'ed one by accident, but i dont think its really that bad :D

The last one is my favourite. The Power Flower. And the little surprise is a Royal Creamatic Auto, i ordered by accident :D It has 7-8 Weeks from seed to harvest so it fits fine into my schedule and since i could not let them veg as long as i wanted to, there should be no space issue!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom