Growing Indoor With Poly - Lemon Kush - Power Flower - 700W MARS II - Soil

i also prefer sativas, so this sounds pretty nice to me.

Mandala Seeds - White Bhutanese
Type: 80% sativa
Contains landrace genetics from: Wangdi Province, Bhutan
THC: 12-13%, CBD: 0,16%, CBG: 0,5-0,8%

High: Creative, increased focus, active, social, not prone to paranoia/anxiety, long-lasting. Excellent for all creative activities and tasks that require concentration.

Aroma: lemon, mint, slightly fruity, sweet-sour with an earthy undertone.

Some Pistils (maybe 4-5) are getting brown and looked like they dried out.. 26c and 48% RH. Any ideas? i turned one of two fans off, since even without fan i should not get mold problems with that RH, right?

Some Pistils (maybe 4-5) are getting brown and looked like they dried out.. 26c and 48% RH. Any ideas? i turned one of two fans off, since even without fan i should not get mold problems with that RH, right?

Pictures of it?

But most likely its your buds maturing. The hairs are all red in the end. Keep the fans on keep everything normal. You'll be fine :)

Psssst! The girls are sleeping :)

Week 3 in flower.

2014-10-27_08_19_01_1.jpg
2014-10-27_08_17_51_1.jpg
2014-10-27_08_17_21_1.jpg

3x 85w cfl at the moment. The P450 will arrive this week if everything goes well, please push your thumbs! :)

the funny thing about this grow, is that i dont really have any problems ..And since i got the dehumidifier who keeps the RH at 45-55% and the temp at 22-26c everything really goes fine.

the only thing i really miss, is a powerful LED Panel. *hint hint* :D

If you look at those pics, what should be the distance between the light and the highest canopy?

Back
Top Bottom