Growing problems

Hi i decided to give it a try and grow my own weed they are planted in pots with garden soil and cow manure mixed together with a 400W led grow light can this be caused by the light being to close from the plants ? sorry lol i do not know much about it

weeeed1.jpg
weeeeeed2.jpg
weed89.jpg

It's from too much heat. For this age of plant your 400w is too close. I'd move it a couple feet away, see how that goes, and adjust accordingly.

Thank you very much for the reply i am new to this so at first it can sound like a dumb question but i will do as you said put the light higher oh and you think the leafs will get back to normal or it will take a while to recover ?

Full disclosure-I actually missed that it was an LED when I posted that- and assumed it was an HID. But I think the post still stands as true- I'm just not as certain about what exact distance you want since I'm not an LED grower. Best to check your manufacturer's recommendations since guidelines will vary.
What are your temps in there? They should be between 75 and 85F

Full disclosure-I actually missed that it was an LED when I posted that- and assumed it was an HID. But I think the post still stands as true- I'm just not as certain about what exact distance you want since I'm not an LED grower. Best to check your manufacturer's recommendations since guidelines will vary.
What are your temps in there? They should be between 75 and 85F
alright i will have a look see what they recommend and the temps pretty much always stays at 75 never higher then 80

i have seen that for a 450w led grow light they recommend 16 to 30 inches and i have a 400w and it is placed at 24 inches for now and was at like 14inches before so i probably was way 2 close for the plants

I think your plant should recover fine. I started with a 600w led, had success keeping it 28-30" at the size your plants seem to be. I think 24-26" should be okay. Not at all an expert though.

Keep the journal going, the folks here will help you out a ton along the way. Happy growing!

I think your plant should recover fine. I started with a 600w led, had success keeping it 28-30" at the size your plants seem to be. I think 24-26" should be okay. Not at all an expert though.

Keep the journal going, the folks here will help you out a ton along the way. Happy growing!

Thanks for the reply its reassuring they seem to be doing great will gladly keep the journal up and post updates:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom