Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Hmm guy at my local store talked me into FF big grow.. any bad times with that?

I've never used any of the FF lineup to advise. It is popular. Most of the Fox Farms products are heavier on the Phosphorus than what I'm shooting for.

I got started with Dyna Gro, and other than my experiment with MSU Orchid food, I haven't changed brands. I've tried to get my fertilizer program to match tissue sample tests, figuring that if I feed them what they are eating, in relatively the same ratios, I will get good results. I did try the Dyna recomnened schedule, using the full array of products. The results were no better than just using the 2.

Day 28 (4 Weeks)

Fed them all last night at about 6:00 PM. They all got about 100oz. 4ml Foliage Pro, 4ml Pro Silica, 5ml Cal Mag, 5ml Terpinator, 4ml pH Down to 6.5. PPM including about 150 from my tap water was 868ish. A significant increase over past grows but that is in large part to the additions of Cal Mag and Terpinator that I did not use on the Brooklyn Sunrise and Blue Dream grow. We'll see if they seem to make a difference in the end. The plants have grown more and I haven't raised the light yet, so lux at the tops is 42k. When I get to 50k, then I'll raise the light to maintain that until the later stages of bloom when I'll shoot for 70k. This morning this is what they look like.

Those are beautiful.. i think i'm just gonna send my plants for you to take care of, just send me back a buncha weed.. k thanks! :)
I fear by the time they get here there won't be any room at the inn. Things are getting cramped already. ;)
Looking nice and healthy in there!!
Thanks CS21, and welcome to the thread.

@Icetech , just noticed you're in Detroit. I used to live down in Toledo, and worked in Dearborn for a number of years. Had a mid-life crisis and moved 550 miles south down I-75 for better weather about 10 years ago.

@Icetech , just noticed you're in Detroit. I used to live down in Toledo, and worked in Dearborn for a number of years. Had a mid-life crisis and moved 550 miles south down I-75 for better weather about 10 years ago.

Ahh you are lucky.. i HATE michigan soo much :( 3/4 of my life spent indoors cause of crap weather, and the people are soo rude... sadly i can't escape :(

I'm going to sit down with my Nute Calculator this morning over a Espresso Latte and play with the numbers. I'm also going to pack a bowl and check your Easiest Nute Grow before I start. Thanks for sharing.

@BTzGrow did you get my calculator downloaded and opened? I think a lot of it is fairly self explanatory, but then again, I built it. There are little instructions at the top of some of the pages as guidance. If you need any further help, let me know.

@BTzGrow did you get my calculator downloaded and opened? I think a lot of it is fairly self explanatory, but then again, I built it. There are little instructions at the top of some of the pages as guidance. If you need any further help, let me know.
Thanks for asking. I wasn't able to figure out how to download. I tried two different browsers also. But not a problem.

I have my own spreadsheet and already crunched the numbers. I feel there will most likely be some Foliage_Pro in my future.

Ahh you are lucky.. i HATE michigan soo much :( 3/4 of my life spent indoors cause of crap weather, and the people are soo rude... sadly i can't escape :(

Hmmm..... Too bad.

Must be something with your immediate surroundings.

I think California would suit you better

Day 29

Didn't do anything but take their picture. I'll save the fun stuff until tomorrow when I'm off. Probably should clean up some bottom foliage, readjust ties, and give them a real fat watering in the tub to rid them of any buildup

Day 29

Didn't do anything but take their picture. I'll save the fun stuff until tomorrow when I'm off. Probably should clean up some bottom foliage, readjust ties, and give them a real fat watering in the tub to rid them of any buildup

Girls are looking great!! I need to do a long flush in the tub for my plants. Just havnt had time last few weeks. I water to moderate run off and dump the runoff right away tho weekly.
:yummy:
:bong:
Im getting ready to check mine as I type!!

Life's treasures by Farside05.

Comfy in the bed
Wrapped in a blanket
The Northern Lights gummies have set in
but the munchies have too
That's when I spy
From my bloodshot eyes
A bag of Cheetos on the dresser
You have to appreciate the little things.

Life's treasures by Farside05.

Comfy in the bed
Wrapped in a blanket
The Northern Lights gummies have set in
but the munchies have too
That's when I spy
From my bloodshot eyes
A bag of Cheetos on the dresser
You have to appreciate the little things.

:popcorn:
Hahaha not sure what time zone your in but im working here about 9am EST. I can wait till about 1:30 thats gonna be my 420 you’ll probably still be munching!! Enjoy
:bong:

Day 30

Big maintenance day. Since I normally feed just up to the point of runoff ('cause I'm lazy and don't want to transport them to the tub all the time to deal with the runoff), I decided to run some regular tap through them to get rid of any build up. Eeks! Runoff was coming out at about 1300 PPM over input. Ran about 3 gallons tap water through them, and then 1 of regular feed. At the end, runoff was about 100 over input. That's better. Also found out that after messing with the batteries of my pH meter, it was out of calibration and off by 3 full points. More Eek! Recalibrated the pH pen. Anyway, the girls were real dry before I started, it was their lights out time, I trimmed bottom foliage that was below the pot lip, and readjusted all the restraints. They don't look real hot right now, but give them 24 hours and I bet they'll like the attention. Vacuumed the grow closet out, straightened up bottles, etc. Now it all looks nice again. Bring on the blooms!

Back
Top Bottom